• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Hope the Saints Are Not Punished.

chknwing

That's noble, and I see your point... but I hope they get totally slammed and then we run in and kick them as much as possible while they're down.

:lol:

If we were talking about injuries, I could see it. But they did something wrong, and they deserve to be punished for it. Like I said before, all on them.

When Carolina wins the NFC South, I dont want there to be any excuses etc. Last thing we want is a tainted NFCS Championship. I hope Goodell fines but does not suspend players/coaches. I hope Brees is given a contract he likes and signs quickly. And I want the Saints to give their best performance when Carolina decimates them next season.

All of 2011 i used the excuse that are DEF was injured, that we had 2nd string special teamers starting on DEF, blah blah blah blah.

All I heard in response, was the packers did it with 15 guys on IR, or every team has injuries, or quit making excuses.

So FUG the Saints, no matter what, they will make a excuse of why they loss.

DIAF Saints* and by F, I mean flood in this case. Poor little mole infested, dyfunctional, inbred bastard children of the NFCS. :puke::cryin::nopity: That is all, please continue with your regularly scheduled love fest for the Moles*.

They are what they are and deserve what they get. I hope Godell rents a mule and uses it to repeatedly kick them in the testes.

I don't care about excuses/no excuses. I want to see this team win the division and then the SB. I don't care if we got there purely on luck, I don't care if we had to fight tooth and nail for it, I don't care if there is some major catastrophe and the only team left standing is the Panthers. All that matters is the Lombardi.

When Carolina wins the NFC South, I dont want there to be any excuses etc. Last thing we want is a tainted NFCS Championship. I hope Goodell fines but does not suspend players/coaches. I hope Brees is given a contract he likes and signs quickly. And I want the Saints to give their best performance when Carolina decimates them next season.

Hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled up fastest. This is going to cause the Saints a losing streak that will last until another Katrina blows through. Yes, they will have excuses. That's fine with me. Long as they lose.

They will bottom the NFC South in 2012.

Who cares if the Saints have an excuse? If anything recent events have shown that the Saints are no where near as good as they are hyped to be. We are capable of stomping on them right here right now. I don't give a fug we are a more talented team then them. They are a bunch of fine young male fairies that are the cheapest low lifes in the game.

I'm not even talking about the bounty sh1t, im talking about whining for penalties and running up the score like they've done the past 2 years. They are a joke of a team and I cannot wait for the Panthers to stomp their garbage heads in the ground.

Archived