• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Huddle Public Service Announcement

Skew

THE KING IS DEAD!

LONG LIVE THE NEW KING!

For years, there has been only one champion. Challenged many a times, but never defeated. The topic has been discuss here in threads too numerous to count. But a new champion has arisen.

Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries was the best breakfast cereal of all time, holding that title for many years. And I, Skew, was a firm believer.

But early this morning, all that changed.

Today I lifted the spoon to my mouth with a new cereal. And a new champion was born! From the very first bite, to the last, a taste explosion occurred in my mouth that I have never expirenced before.

And I owe this new morning joy to a cereal that will reign over all others for decades to come. This new champion goes by the name:

Cap'n Crunch's "Oops All Berries"!!

So raise your spoons to the new champion!

Long Live The King!

*note, this topic is NOT up for debate*

This message brought to you by the Carolina Huddle

Never really liked crunch berries. More of a peanut butter crunch man myself.

You are insane!

Everyone loves berries more than peanut butter!

The king will live on his throne for only a short time...... introducing.........Chocotately Crunch.....yes, they did that

What part of "this topic is NOT up for debate" did you not understand? Besides, your comment is not Carolina Huddle Public Service Announcement approved.

Lucky Charms.

Sorry, but I am a fan of "The Charms" as well, and it's not even in the same ballpark.

Disappointing thread.

Dissappointing poster.

Archived