• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Panthers Believe Lafell "poised For A Breakout"

I've been saying for a while now that it would be retarded to take a WR in the first. There is no need. Neither Floyd or Blackmon will bring anything different from what we already have on the team. There could be value for a WR in the 4th or 5th though. But I want to see Pilares get more playing time and maybe even Adams.

Agreed. Though I wouldn't be upset with adding talent at the WR if the FO decides to sink that 9 spot on a WR, I think it's just not a glaring need. But BPA usually prevails...

Crabtree isnt breaking any records on the West Coast. I feel they are very comparable..

Same school, Similar production, similar size and speed...Blackmon is a little more likable however..

Same school?

People are really underrating Blackmon. Not saying I'd trade up, that's dumb. We aren't in need of WR that badly. But I have the exact same feelings as Schefter, if he's there you have to consider him.

Same school?

People are really underrating Blackmon. Not saying I'd trade up, that's dumb. We aren't in need of WR that badly. But I have the exact same feelings as Schefter, if he's there you have to consider him.

I just hope the Panthers don't overrate Blackman because of Mel Kiper and other ESPN douchebags.

I want them to consider both receivers equally, regardless of big boards, blogs, and tweets.

I hate how the Panthers will forever believe that it's okay to draft 5'10" receivers simply because of Steve Smith.

I only think of Pilares as a special teamer. Hopefully, that changes, but meh.

gettis is 6'3 and lafell is 6'2

they still mix it up

Archived