• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houshmandzadeh Signing With Panthers?

Strawman

Like I said only just barely caught what he was saying because I was loading the truck, was hoping someone else heard it. Hell he may have been talking about a couple years ago almost signing with the Panthers, I don't know. I thought I made that quite clear in the OP, I wondered if anyone else had been listening and knew what he said. Christ there are some children on this board.

On a note more relevent to reality than Houshmanican'tspellyourname signing with the Panthers after his stint playing shuffleboard on a cruise ship...

Why do people type a long drawn out "but" as "butttttttttt". Shouldn't it be "buuuuuuuut". That chattering t at the end would make you sound like a spastic sewing machine when you tried to pronounce it.

They were interviewing the WR from LSU, Rueben Randle. He had mention meeting with the Panthers, Bears, and 49ers.

TJ said he would be happy just to play in the league, but he is starting his post football career and was sitting in on one of the shows on Siruis today(moving the chains, Alex Marvez and TJ hosted today).

Here is the link for the tweet

They were interviewing the WR from LSU, Rueben Randle. He had mention meeting with the Panthers, Bears, and 49ers.

TJ said he would be happy just to play in the league, but he is starting his post football career and was sitting in on one of the shows on Siruis today(moving the chains, Alex Marvez and TJ hosted today).

Here is the link for the tweet

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think one person actually thought we had an interest in TJ.

Archived