• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TSN blurb on what's next for Peppers

NanceUSMC

Bullpoo. These mofos are here for the next 5 years at least. As long as Fox doesnt go 1-15 he's good. I expect it to be announced sometime early in the season Fox has been extended for 5 years 30 mill.

We must be related caused me and you have been agreeing alot lately.

It's really funny, just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true. It doesn't work that way, sorry to burst your bubble. Fox and Hurney are here for many years to come. They've already proven themselves and irregardless of this years results, they are in no danger, they're the best tandem we've had in history, there's no danger at all...

:lol:

It sure seems to me like they are acting as if they will be gone next year if they don't make the playoffs.

I think its an act. If Fox is on the hot seat why did our franchise QB get a 5 year extension? If Fox were canned in 2010, and you bring a new guy in here he's stuck with the 42 million dollar man who more than likely wouldnt be his guy. He also would not have a first round pick in 2010. John Fox is good enough as a coach he will find a way to win 6-7 games no matter what, and as long as he does that I think our front office is satisfied. The PSLs are selling out, the merchandise is flying off the shelves, the local press adores them, why would they change things?

It's really funny, just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true. It doesn't work that way, sorry to burst your bubble. Fox and Hurney are here for many years to come. They've already proven themselves and irregardless of this years results, they are in no danger, they're the best tandem we've had in history, there's no danger at all...

You like to ruin peoples fun you know that.

WTF is an irregardless?

They've got a foothold on this organization. It's staked in folks. It feeds off the early success they achieved, and the complete failures of the people who were here before.

As long as Fox and Hurney can walk the line between playoffs and no playoffs almost every year, even if they fall on the losing side most of the time, not even making the playoffs, you'll still have the luxury of saying, "WE ALMOST MADE THE PLAYOFFS". It's good enough for most Panther fans and good enough for the organization.

They've got a foothold on this organization. It's staked in folks. It feeds off the early success they achieved, and the complete failures of the people who were here before.

As long as Fox and Hurney can walk the line between playoffs and no playoffs almost every year, even if they fall on the losing side most of the time, not even making the playoffs, you'll still have the luxury of saying, "WE ALMOST MADE THE PLAYOFFS". It's good enough for most Panther fans and good enough for the organization.

Fox has been the coach here seven seasons now. What exactly would be "good enough" for you over a seven-year span?

Archived