• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What On Earth Is Hurney Thinking?

NanceUSMC

The best post I've read all draft. Man I miss your draft preview you use to put together.

I loved doing those things! Wish I still had time to do them now... It was my intention to knock one together for this draft, I just ran out of time...

Nance Old Man!!!! Where have you been?

Hey brother! I've been around... With all the hostility around here these days, I spend most of my time in lurk mode...

Good write-up. People seem to get pissed when the real draft doesn't fit their mock draft with players falling to them and drafting strictly on need rather than team BPA boards. Anyone who thinks our first two picks were bad should join Mel Kiper in the loser couch he sits in everyday with his bad hair.

Thank you, sir! =) It's easy for us as fans to let the our emotion for the team we love cloud our rationality and what we genuinely feel is best for the team...

Great levell headed post as usual..........good to hear from you!

Good to see you too! How have you been??

NANCE!

Awesome post.

Hugs hun!

great write up... although, this will largely go ignored by our incredible talent evaluators on this forum who are currently lobbying for jobs in the Panthers FO..

I've been lobbying for one for 15 years or so! They just don't care... ;-)

I love me some Aaron.

Scrum is my mancrush!

How you doin', brother??

Well put, Nance. I'd pie ya if I could

*fistbump* instead

When your hurney hate combines, NANCE RETURNS.

Yes, draft time is like my 'Bat Signal' heh

My God, finally someone who gets it.

I think most get it, it's just so easy to get lost in the excitement, and let personal feelings cloud the black and white nature of the business...

Archived