• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wells Fargo Championship (Quail Hollow)

Darth Biscuit

Thanks for the input guys! Nobody mentioned the beer though, is it expensive? :D Hey Biscuit, how do I find you, I'll stop and say howdy. I know you said you'd be on #5 fairway, but how will I know who you are?

recent pic

vrpzqv.jpg

:lol:

My eyebrows are actually a little more bushy than that...

Well, on Friday I should be one of 2 or 3 guys in the fairway area between #5 and #6 and on Saturday I'll be one of 6 or 7 guys around #5 green... I'll PM you my name as I'll have my badge on.

Food and beer is pretty expensive at QH, but it's not horrible. They feed us breakfast and give us $25 in vouchers for food for marshalling. There are some really good little places to eat around 18 green and the practice green area.

recent pic

vrpzqv.jpg

Ummm... I think I'll skip the 5th hole then! :lol:

Well, on Friday I should be one of 2 or 3 guys in the fairway area between #5 and #6 and on Saturday I'll be one of 6 or 7 guys around #5 green... I'll PM you my name as I'll have my badge on.

Food and beer is pretty expensive at QH, but it's not horrible. They feed us breakfast and give us $25 in vouchers for food for marshalling. There are some really good little places to eat around 18 green and the practice green area.

Cool deal!

Mush and I are heading out there on Friday. We will definitely stop by and find you.

I'm heading out there today. I always enjoy the Wed. Pro-Am. Golfers are typically friendly and will sign autographs, plus you will get an occasional semi-celebrity out there too. I will miss Tiger but Phil tees off around 2:00.

Biscuit I remember last year I was gonna try to stop by and see you but forgot.

Trying to get Friday tickets, will holler at ya if I do.

I'm going with one of the local players to win like Robert Karlsson, Jonathan Byrd, Webb Simpson, Brendon de Jonge or Johnson Wagner. I like Lucas Glover a lot but doubt he can repeat.

If you've never been, you need to go. But bring $$$.

I see that's where CWG got that pic for the other thread... yeah, she's smokin' hot.

I watch Golf Channel sometimes just for her.

Come by and see me guys... :)

For those of you there today, take some pics (they're not allowed Thurs-Sunday) of some of the many hot chicks there.

Archived