• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name Your Top Reasons You Are Glad We Have Cam And Not Luck

Brokenbad

Swag is slang for charisma you genius. And yes it does help his game.

Charisma is an important leadership quality. Cam has massive amounts of it.

Obviously you have never had to be a leader if you do not understand the concept.

Call it what it is. Not some stupid word that everybody seems to be throwing around.

I get what you mean by it, I just think it's stupid.

Every QB in the NFL with time, no pressure, and good footwork can chunk the ball way down field.

The talk about arm strength comes in when you don't have those things.

Pretty much this. The Golden Calf of Bristol can even throw a decent ball if you give him 15 seconds to wind up and throw it. This big thing is the release. Cam is like Vick or Marino in this sense, he can just sort of flick his wrist and the ball goes 50 yards.

Not gonna lie Cam throws absolute darts. He had quite a few incomplettions/drops due to the fact that our receivers aren't used to a QB putting so much mustard on the ball.

Call it what it is. Not some stupid word that everybody seems to be throwing around.

I get what you mean by it, I just think it's stupid.

I thought "swag" was stupid as hell too.

Its just a newfangled way of saying charismatic, confident, and having an intangible winning quality.

It may or may not grow on you, but have some pie and rep for your troubles arguing with me kinda.

Sorry folks. Swag ain't goin' away anytime soon. It's a staple of today's youth. It is cross cultural and pervasive. Even the WWE has Jack Swagger, who came out before swag really got a foothold in pop culture. I don't see swag as so much another term for charisma, although it does have a charismatic element, I see swag as coolness factor. Fonzie in Happy Days had swag. Urkel, didn't have any. Cam refers to himself as having swag, and today's youth wholeheartedly agree.

Stop being too old for swag, and get with the program (LOL).

Sorry folks. Swag ain't goin' away anytime soon. It's a staple of today's youth. It is cross cultural and pervasive. Even the WWE has Jack Swagger, who came out before swag really got a foothold in pop culture. I don't see swag as so much another term for charisma, although it does have a charismatic element, I see swag as coolness factor. Fonzie in Happy Days had swag. Urkel, didn't have any. Cam refers to himself as having swag, and today's youth wholeheartedly agree.

Stop being too old for swag, and get with the program (LOL).

I have bee too old for swag for about 15 years.

I liked Cam because the media hated him, people doubted him, question him, and he handle himself professionally and proved everyone wrong, they compared him negatively to VY, Jamarcus Russell, and Vick. But Cam is on a level no of those guys have ever been on, as in abilities.....

Luck, is the silver spoon fed kid in the media, they love him, they have anointed him, they proclaim his greatness and compared him to the greatest QB's of all time.

I hate the media, so whoever the media anoints before they step on the field, I tend to hate them. that's just me...

They are even making it easy for him to succeed by downplaying his weaknesses. Mike Mayock now says that QBs with rocket arms are over-rated..He said that while talking about Luck. Which means Luck doesn't have a very good arm. Luck will succeed because the media will make sure to it.

As far as you guys being lucky...I never love to assume anything but I will say, 2 seconds of listen to Luck is enough to make me change the channel. I can only imagine those reporters listening to him during interviews and after games.

I have to laugh at how ironic having Cam is vs Luck...The media was making fun of Cam's intelligence and scrutinizing the way he speaks. When Luck opens his mouth, you truly wonder...LMBO

Pretty much this. The Golden Calf of Bristol can even throw a decent ball if you give him 15 seconds to wind up and throw it. This big thing is the release. Cam is like Vick or Marino in this sense, he can just sort of flick his wrist and the ball goes 50 yards.

Not gonna lie Cam throws absolute darts. He had quite a few incomplettions/drops due to the fact that our receivers aren't used to a QB putting so much mustard on the ball.

Do you remember that game where he was throwing the ball to, I believe Smitty, and the defender hit his arm? if Smitty had turn around a few seconds before, he would have caught the ball. The ball dropped with inches of Smitty's fingers.

Archived