• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason Interview 4:41 On Espn

Okay he came on early.

- Talked about the recovery process of his achilles

- Says Suggs can come back from just a tear in 6 months. Said his was a complete tear so it takes longer to come back from

- It's been 8 months since his surgery. Said he hadn't missed a game before this injury and is ready to get back

- Feels great, participating in everything in voluntary workouts.

- 100% participation in voluntary worouts and everyone is having fun and looking good

- Absolutely will be 100% by week one

- "If fans can see me now running around doing everything they would know I was 100% right now"

- can't wait to get back on the field

that's about it. He was talking so fast and being asked questions so fast so I may have missed some.

How's the injury healing up Jon? Good, ahead of schedule and looking forward to getting to camp and getting to work!

What'd you think about the keuchly pick? He's a great guy and a competitor, wil bring a lot to an already top notch LB corps

What do you think about Cam, can he replicate his rookie season success? First of all Cam is an absolute freak! The sky is the limit with that guy, and yes he'll be even better this year because he puts in the work required.

Thoughts on defense as a whole? I think we have a good mixture of young guys and veteran presence. We will be much improved this season and we're all looking forward to gettin to work

Do u think you'll play in the middle? Yeah I do, but I'm willing to play wherever they need me, to make this team successful and reach our ultimate goal.

There it shall be

I watched a YouTube clip of him working out a couple of times, and from that can conclude that he isn't lying. I can tell he's 100%. I also took a health class in HS where we discussed what exactly this muscle does.

Archived