• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Of Thrones Grown Up Talk. Do Not Enter Unless You Have Finished All The Books

Kurb

Interesting tidbit of trivia for those who didn't know, but...

Wun Wun the giant is a reference to Phil Simms...

Martin's a huge Giants fan, and Phil Simms' number was 11 (one one)...

It's fitting that he had him tear apart Ser Patrek, who was a easter egg Cowboys fan

Over on reddit, they have that photo, and three others. As for the Spoiler one, it came out three hours AFTER the same photo with the eyes "normal". So 99.9% chance it was Photoshopped as a joke.

The other two photos over on reddit, however, look real to me. One ... meh who cares. The other ... meh, we all expect it.

The Cersei and Selyse caps are 100% legit.

I think both Jon Snow ones are too... There was one guy somewhere trying to break down the second one saying that the blood pool had been shopped, but there are subtle enough differences that I think that you are looking at two separate pics, the second being the pool of blood spreading, his eyes turning white like a warg, and it is zoomed in a bit like the camera is zooming at that moment... I'm pretty sure it is legit, but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't...

Supposed details leaked...

WARNING: SPOILERS

1. Stannis fights at Winterfell and wins. Sansa is taken before Stannis, who indicates who cooperated with the Boltons. She does not point out Theon.
  2. Brienne is in Winterfell. She apparently kills Stannis in front of Melisandre, who is not perturbed or affected by the attack that she allows to happen. Guess the Mannis aint Azor Ahai after all, eh?
  3. Jon is attacked and left for dead (clearly). Olly is not a participant. Davos appears to be involved in potentially saving him. Jon does appear to warg at the last second of the episode. My guess is that this means that warging powers are only activated through some significant trauma, which is why we've only seen Bran have that power so far.
  4. Cersei does her penance walk and Robert Strong greets her.
  5. Selyse kills herself after Stannis dies.
  6. Dany's season ends exactly as her ADWD plot ends. No shitting in the river though.
  7. No LSH.
  8. No Rickon. No Bran. No Yara. No Asha.
  9. Arya is blinded by the Faceless Men.
  10. No word on what the fug happens in Dorne.

Not sure if srs... but that's what I have read

Hidden Content

Supposed details leaked...

Hidden Content

Not sure if srs... but that's what I have read

​The first half of the spoilers are legit but the questionable photo is still questionable.  

The second half, I've heard differently over at Watchers on the Wall and the ASOIAF subreddit.  Apparently it's some guy on 4chan claiming all of this.

• 2 months later...

finally started reading the books and now have started the fifth, these are both my observations and things I have read. I'm convinced the three heads of the dragon are:

Dany, obvious, (mother died in childbirth)

Jon, pretty much confirmed- past season of the show dropped mad hints at this even at one point Master Aemon saying "oh poo Dany I feel so bad for her, she's the last Targ remaining, only to have Jon walk in perfectly timed and have the camera pan to him, (mother died in childbirth) 

Tyrion, one green eye and one so dark (could be purple)- Aerys + Joanna = T or better Aerys + Twin + Joanna = T and the polyspermy is what caused Tyrion's dwarfism and explains why he has the ruling prowess of Tywin. Tyrion has dragon dreams and had a dream where one of his heads was crying as he killed Jamie (the Lannister one). Tyrion is the only confirmed person to have met both Jon and Dany. GRRM has said the ending will be bittersweet meaning that two of these three will probably die in the final battle with the White Walkers: which I'm also betting happens at the Trident, Oh yea and also about Tyrion (mother died in childbirth)

If the three were to have children it would not only advance the Targ bloodline, but would also introduce Stark and Lannister blood into the mix. 

Less convinced about the following, put on your valaryian tinfoil helmets/condoms/socks:

Bran is meant to warg into a dragon, but he's fighting for the wrong team. The children of the forest and the Three Eyed Crow made a deal with the Night's King. Three Eyed Crow wargs into Cold Hands (Benjen Stark reanmiated) and brings Bran in, to help them win the war by warging into dragons (the one true threat to the White Walkers) and having them turn on Dany's army. 

Varys and Illyrio are somehow on team blackfyre and are, much like little finger, using the chaos to help advance their chance for power (not my idea but I agree with it)

Littlefinger in a desperate ploy to fug poo up, uses wildfire to destroy the wall and allows the white walkers through. (again not my theory but I like it)

Finally, Arya or what's left of her is sent on a mission to kill Bran because he is fuging poo up, and when she does she realizes she has truly lost who she is, so in her final act she kills herself as Arya, because she realizes she herself has become the monster she originally set out to destroy- so essentially she adds her name to her own list (my own theory). 

I want to add that I love Arya, she is one of my favorite characters, but she is a character that is going to have a tragic story arc- bet on it. 

Archived