• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darin Gantt takes position with PFT

Darth Biscuit

Good for Darin, especially after the Disturber replaced him with that bozo Joe Person.

I still believe he rubbed the Carolina FO the wrong way. No one fears Person's writing a bad column because he hardly ever does one without quoting someone.

I think the PFT hate comes from Florio's (often dumb) commentary... when they just report the news, they're pretty good.

It's mainly because of his pre-2011 hatred of the Panthers. He would call the Giants wr "The good Steve Smith" and badmouthed the team every chance he got. During last season he changed his tune and acts like they're one of his favorites now.

It's mainly because of his pre-2011 hatred of the Panthers. He would call the Giants wr "The good Steve Smith" and badmouthed the team every chance he got. During last season he changed his tune and acts like they're one of his favorites now.

Yes I do recall this, and his penchant for bad mouthing Steve Smith. I don't care for him either, but it is a pretty decent place for a good snapshot at what's going on in the NFL.

PFT gets unwarranted hate on here. Good for Darin

You're kidding right?

i call that site the Pulling For The Golden Calf of Bristol site. If you want to be brainwashed in regards to the NFL, simply go to that site. Even the posters on that site fall lock in step with the subjective articles with their postings. Amazing...

Mike Florio knows which side of his bread is buttered. He always seems to fall lock in step with the media hype machince. Isn't it ironic that Darin's first piece is on The Golden Calf of Bristol...Not really...

Hypocrisy means nothing to them.

Archived