• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason willing to move to OLB for Team

redbuddha

How is Kuechly better than Connor already? Didn't Connor have 25 tackles in the super bowl? Injuries screwed up his career but Connor was pretty fuging good when healthy.

How is Kuechly better than Connor already? Didn't Connor have 25 tackles in the super bowl? Injuries screwed up his career but Connor was pretty fuging good when healthy.

Dan Morgan is the name you are looking for.

LOL...I thought I was losing my mind...Mr. Scot is generally level headed, and when I saw him comparing Connor (who I for some reason confused with Connor) to Kuechly, I had to make sure.

Meh...I'm 41 now, poo happens.

:blink: :blink:

When Luke suits up....this question will be answered. He is gonna blow some away who clearly arent familiar with him

Ummm how on earth is it people are saying he didn't play as good as an OLB. you people do know that MLBs naturally get higher statistics in nearly every category just due to the nature of the position (unless ur a pass rushing OLB).

Morgan is no Connor.

Is something not clicking right in ur brain? Dan Conner wasn't in the league in 2003, the year the Carolina Panthers lost the superbowl to the New England Patriots. The Panther's MLB was Dan Morgan, who was credited to having 20 something tackles in the game (however if you watch the game, he was given quite a few iffy ones). Dan Conner has been backing up Jon Beason on this team for a handful of years now and his rookie contract just expired, we did not resign him. I believe he is now an Eagle.

Dan MORGAN played in the superbowl. MORGAN was regarded as one of the league's best MLBs for a while. MORGAN had severe concussion issues that forced early retirement.

Archived