• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp 7/28 (Day 1) Twitter Updates

So what that mean?

If Stew was out full time starter, he'll have more yards than if D.Will was our full time starter

Your statistical comprhension is weak. If they both have about the same carries with the exact same YPC, it doesn't matter who is back there. There's no way you can conclude Stewart would have more yards. In fact, they would have about the same amount of yards according to the stats. By the way, Williams had about 80 more yards last season than Stewart. Doesn't mean he's better as total yardage is a piss poor way to evaluate running backs. It could mean he had more long runs as well as more shorter runs to get the same YPC as Stewart as well as more yards (also having about 10 more carries is a factor too).

Your conclusions are off base and inaccurate.

Guest Hokebuck

i'm another app state alum who is embarrassed by our dumbass new pal here.

If you stop looking in that mirror you won't keep seeing that dumbass! :cam:

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

Back to Football turnout of 12,871. Thank you to all our fans!

NFL Network just reported that the Manning-lead Broncos had 4,400 in attendance today which is a record for them. We put up 12,871?

Proud to say me and the family were 3 of them. The crowd was pretty quiet in my opinion but we had a blast overall. I hope there is a lot more noise next weekend at FF.

2 ints in 3 series. Cut his ass right now why we have the time. Get a better QB. Getting picked off by a DT of all things. Really Newton. LOL :)

It was 2 picks out of three total passes in one series - not three series. Either way, I know you're being sarcastic, so don't jump down my throat.

It was 2 picks out of three total passes in one series - not three series. Either way, I know you're being sarcastic, so don't jump down my throat.

Dude your over reacting a little bit ain't you. BTW who says I'm down your throat. What gave you the idea I was doing that? LOL I was just joking around about getting rid of Cam for the 2 ints. LOL Chill bro. ;) Grab a beer or drink or what ever and chill. ^_^

Dude your over reacting a little bit ain't you. BTW who says I'm down your throat. What gave you the idea I was doing that? LOL I was just joking around about getting rid of Cam for the 2 ints. LOL Chill bro. ;) Grab a beer or drink or what ever and chill. ^_^

I meant not to jump down my throat because of my last post - in case you thought I was attacking you. I'm not upset at all. Not over reacting. I was just clarifying what my earlier post meant, since you seemed to misinterpret it.

Cam threw a ball into the stands 4 rows in front of me after he made a run and I thought we were about to go to blows in the stands at Gibbs stadium. He was hamming it up more than once. Talk about a fan favorite. Panthers fans are hypnotized by him.

Oh yeah....the first team chant as the whole thing started was "One, two, three....ALL IN!!!" We could all hear it and it was awesome.

Cam threw a ball into the stands 4 rows in front of me after he made a run and I thought we were about to go to blows in the stands at Gibbs stadium. He was hamming it up more than once. Talk about a fan favorite. Panthers fans are hypnotized by him.

Oh yeah....the first team chant as the whole thing started was "One, two, three....ALL IN!!!" We could all hear it and it was awesome.

"ALL IN"... the team chant of Champions.

auburn%2Bfamily%2B-%2Ball%2Bin.jpg

I'm still waiting for a pic of your vain wife...

Archived