• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sherrod Martin

uptowndlo34

If Munnerlyn is anywhere close to where RMJ was as a rookie, then he will make this team easily.

And that was RMJ's only good year. After that, the NFL made the no contact after 5 yards rule. That crippled RMJ's style and he went downhill from there. So I don't think adding another RMJ will help. That's why I said he would have to be outstanding on returns if he wants to make it.

:lol: OK, if he makes the team you have to change your avatar to whatever I want for the season (no nudes or anything that would break the rules or get you banned) And I can change it around during the season if I want. If he doesn't, same to me.

I know the guy can be a playmaker......three INTs in one quarter, but it jus seems like the guy had quite a bit of a history with injuries...he was hurt in 06 and 07... seems like kind of a high reach for someon e in the 2nd round....nonetheless i hope he stays healthy and contributes in a big way....jus seems like he has a bit of a problem staying on the field

If the selection of Martin was influenced mostly by Meeks, I have all the confidence he can become a solid nickel corner.

Archived