• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Madden 13 Attributes

Car123

And our new logo and alternate unis.

And besides that... There's this whole thing where they have completely re created the game this year.... I mean but... Errr... It's all da same... Derpa derp

The same ones claiming the game sucks are the same ones that had to stop playing when the controlls "got too complex"

If you don't play it, GTFO! There are other threads where you're free to breathe through your mouth!

I am a huge Madden fan and buy the game every year. I accept that the majority of what changes is just roster updates, but I play online so much that if I didn't get the new game I wouldn't have as many people to play with. Also, I participate in multiple online franchises with dedicated people and we usually take the franchise into at least the 10th season every year. With the amount of time I play Madden every year I easily get my moneys worth out of it just like other people get their moneys worth out of COD each and every year.

I do think the rookie qb ratings are outrageous and that Cam's accuracy stats should be better. Also, Aaron Rodgers should have a 70 speed. Big Ben having 5 more strength rating than Cam is completely understandable. Big Ben has always been known as one of the hardest qb's to take down.

I am a huge Madden fan and buy the game every year. I accept that the majority of what changes is just roster updates, but I play online so much that if I didn't get the new game I wouldn't have as many people to play with. Also, I participate in multiple online franchises with dedicated people and we usually take the franchise into at least the 10th season every year. With the amount of time I play Madden every year I easily get my moneys worth out of it just like other people get their moneys worth out of COD each and every year.

I'm so terribly sorry

And besides that... There's this whole thing where they have completely re created the game this year.... I mean but... Errr... It's all da same... Derpa derp

The same ones claiming the game sucks are the same ones that had to stop playing when the controlls "got too complex"

If you don't play it, GTFO! There are other threads where you're free to breathe through your mouth!

Having ncaa 12 and currently borrowing ncaa 13 from a friend.. It is still the same crap.. and madden is made in the same room as ncaa .. therefore.. it's the same crap.. you're welcome :)

89 is a great rating for a 2nd year player. He'll progress to the high 90s in a couple seasons for people playing against him in franchise mode. I remember Vince Young progressing to 99 after a couple seasons in his rookie year Madden :lol:

Archived