• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I watch Panther games without direct tv? (living in Atlanta)

Hotsauce

I just moved to Atlanta (in case you missed my moving to ATL thread). I am looking at new TV packages. I have had direct tv in the past, but prefer to have Uverse again.

Does Xbox stream it? Can I stream the games online? Any other ways I can get the games w/out direct tv?

Watching the falcons will not be an option.

Thanks

Try nfl.aoso.ru. I live in CA now and I refuse to get direct tv again. It's either that or find a nice sports bar.

HEY ATL PANTHERS FANS THE NEW SPOT ------>Taco Mac at Virginia Highlands. 1006 N. Highland Ave. Atlanta, Georgia 30306

It is usually my buddy Nick who is a member here and a few hot chicks that watch games there every sunday. We have slowly but surely taken over the spot and now they say our "catch phrases" after big plays....of course you would have to be there to understand.....but come on out this saturday night for the preseason game.....I will be there with my black panthers cap and Nick will probably have his Braves vintage baseball cap on.......

on average how many panthers fans show up? and the printing is small but its the taco macs in virgina highlands across from yeah burger? im also newer to the area and trying to find somewhere to go. preciate the help

Guys. We are NOT allowed to post webistes that illegally stream NFL games on the Internet. this is a clear violation of the site rules and can get us in trouble.

Please discuss and share any of these via PM....not as posts in the forum.

Thanks

on average how many panthers fans show up? and the printing is small but its the taco macs in virgina highlands across from yeah burger? im also newer to the area and trying to find somewhere to go. preciate the help

We are trying to start a movement in ATL....on Avg its 4-6 and sometimes more during away games.

tacomac.0421.JPG

1006 North Highland Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30306

(404) 873-6529

So I'd like to put to bed the idea that the PS3 will be offering the NFL Sunday Ticket streaming package like it did last year. I downloaded the app to get it and it said that it is "not available". Looked on Playstation Network and DirectTV's websites, nothing. I'm pretty sure they aren't offering it this year.

Otherwise, you're limited to low quality streaming, going to a bar, making a new friend with DirectTV, etc.

Archived