• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Finally Luck..

Nine_Lives

i'm completely happy with newton and think he's going to be a game changer in the big scope of things. he's going to be one of the best players to ever play the position.

that said, those of us who were talking him up a couple years ago were right about him. he's the real deal.

with either luck or newton we would have been very happy. the sky is the limit for both these guys.

Let's be real...Luck was a little more improved Jimmy Clausen. The guy caught lucky break with a quick touch down from his receiver. I seriously doubt that will be the norm.

The guy check down a lot. It's his receivers and a weaker defense that gave him the numbers. As a matter of fact what was the end score? And what does that say? I'm sure if it was a defense that was ready to take Luck's head off, he wouldn't have gone three segments. The Rams had a very weak defense even much weaker than the Panthers. The Panthers lost by a touch down and a field goal. The Rams got their asses handed to them even with the Colts' back-up QB. What does that say?

Let's be real...Luck was a little more improved Jimmy Clausen. The guy caught lucky break with a quick touch down from his receiver. I seriously doubt that will be the norm.

The guy check down a lot. It's his receivers and a weaker defense that gave him the numbers. As a matter of fact what was the end score? And what does that say? I'm sure if it was a defense that was ready to take Luck's head off, he wouldn't have gone three segments. The Rams had a very weak defense even much weaker than the Panthers. The Panthers lost by a touch down and a field goal. The Rams got their asses handed to them even with the Colts' back-up QB. What does that say?

This has to be the worst post you have ever made. To say he is "a little more improved" Clausen is an asinine statement

Just find it funny how the colts draft Manning, then after 14 years, the Colts get another Great QB to fall in their lap. Another team was more deserving to have Luck on it.

Yep, you rarely see it happen. The 49ers did it with Montana/Young and the Packers did it with Favre/Rodgers, but usually teams flounder for awhile after their future HOF QB is done.

Yep, you rarely see it happen. The 49ers did it with Montana/Young and the Packers did it with Favre/Rodgers, but usually teams flounder for awhile after their future HOF QB is done.

The difference is...Those QBs earned their strips. How long did Rodgers sit before given a chance to shine.

What I find so funny is how badly the Colts played last year when the whole "suck for Luck" campaign got started by the media. Fast forward to a new season and the number one drafted team is playing like they were no where near that high in the draft this past season. I have never seen a # 1 drafting team completely gutted during the off-season and make such a quick 180 before with a rookie QB at the helm. Makes you wonder about the team intentionally tanking their season so they could get Luck.

Archived