• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Piece together the perfect Sammich

Hotsauce

No offense to mr Dr Pepper, that looks good and all... but it lacks the key ingredient.

You see my wife makes the most awesomest (<--yep) sammiches E-V-E-R!! I can make the same sammich with the same stuff and hers always tastes better...

So one day I asked her... How come we both make the same sammich, but the ones you make always taste better. Her answer? Because your lack THE key ingredient. I said I knew you put something else in it... She says... Yep, I make your sammiches with love..

(at this point, being a guy a messed it all up) instead of saying "awe that's sweet hunny" I said, cool... Then get in that kitchen and make me a sammich! Needless to say I made my own sammich and it wasn't good :-(

No offense to mr Dr Pepper, that looks good and all... but it lacks the key ingredient.

You see my wife makes the most awesomest (<--yep) sammiches E-V-E-R!! I can make the same sammich with the same stuff and hers always tastes better...

So one day I asked her... How come we both make the same sammich, but the ones you make always taste better. Her answer? Because your lack THE key ingredient. I said I knew you put something else in it... She says... Yep, I make your sammiches with love..

(at this point, being a guy a messed it all up) instead of saying "awe that's sweet hunny" I said, cool... Then get in that kitchen and make me a sammich! Needless to say I made my own sammich and it wasn't good :-(

You married Marie Barone?

Archived