• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers vs. NFC East

SCP

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

ROFL! Dude, you are in deed a kindred spirit, though I am a decade and a half older than you. I can definitely relate!

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

quite possibly the best non-panthers post made in the history of the huddle.

at some point that kind of thing just doesn't matter anymore and when you've reached that point it is the most freeing moment in your life.

quite possibly the best non-panthers post made in the history of the huddle.

at some point that kind of thing just doesn't matter anymore and when you've reached that point it is the most freeing moment in your life.

Yep. Too bad only the Huddle population that can appreciate this post will get it.

Yep. Too bad only the Huddle population that can appreciate this post will get it.

i think that's fine. it's funny watching those who haven't gotten that figured out thinking that they know what matters...esp. when they try to use those things to talk down to those who just don't care.

Panthers vs the NFC East

New York Giants trails Carolina Panthers (3-4)

Carolina Panthers trails Dallas Cowboys (3-8)

Carolina Panthers trails Philadelphia Eagles (2-5)

Carolina Panthers trails Washington Redskins (3-7)

So flip that off/

Panthers 1-0 vs Giants

Panthers 2-0 Cowhores

Panthers 1-0 Eagles

Do you know what I'm talking about?

I heard Kirk Cousins outplayed Robert Griffin the Turd in your last game. Good thing the Racistskins had so much faith in Roberto that they drafted his replacement.

More like Grossman's replacement or trade bait for a future 1st round pick if he continues to play well. But lol he already looks miles ahead of Jimmy.

tumblr_lp33q4ucnO1qawzsr.gif

Best thread ever. Best post ever. Well done, sir. This post of yours should be a fuggin e-card, Hallmark card, in a fortune cookie.....something. Absolutely classic.

As far as the OP, to borrow a page from Dave Chappelle, I'm a connoisseur of hatred of other teams, and your hatred is magnifique.

• 4 months later...

I will be at both the Giants game (Got my tickets the other day section 130 first row kinda excited about that) and will travel to DC to see us destroy the Skins. I can help you with your scouting report at that time.

Did you ever get that Redskins photo?

Archived