• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Roster cuts

SIGCHI222

Glad to hear Keiser got bumped ahead of Norwood. Keiser deserves a spot on this team with his hard work, and his heady play. 2 sacks last night for Keiser, if I recall correctly. He isnt the strongest, fastest, biggest guy, but he uses his hands very well, and has a relentless attitude. Love me some Keiser.

I hate to make the easy comparison (white guy to white guy), but he reminds me A LOT of Grant Wistrom.

I doubt Nortman gets cut. he's been very solid the last 3 games.

Idk, for some reason, I get the feeling that they favor Harris. I was actually pulling for Nortman and thought Harris was a journeyman scrub when we signed him, but surprisingly, Harris has been more impressive to me by far.

I think Mare will end up staying as well. Medlock's got a pitiful kickoff leg - I have no idea why, but he can barely get it to cross the endzone. Given our kickoff coverage (or lack thereof, especially last night), booting it out of the endzone is actually pretty valuable.

This place is going to need some strong medication to get over the likliehood I see fo the team sticking with Mare.

You may be right. It's a horrible dilemma for the fanbase when each time he trots out there 90% of us are hoping he misses so they will cut him... I just don't think he'll ever win over the fans even if he came in and was lights out this year, which I don't see happening anyway considering he can't kick beyond 50 yards and is iffy from 40 and in.

I think Mare will end up staying as well. Medlock's got a pitiful kickoff leg - I have no idea why, but he can barely get it to cross the endzone. Given our kickoff coverage (or lack thereof, especially last night), booting it out of the endzone is actually pretty valuable.

I just hope they give him the benefit of the doubt or one of the Ps can actually kickoff instead. But, it is extremely unnerving each kickoff... It feels like the opposing returner is always one guy away from a TD, and that goes for Mare too when they don't go out of the endzone.

Did he get 2 sacks last night? I didn't notice. He's already had several this preseason.

It looks like Keiser officially got 1.5 sacks last night. I didn't realize one of his sacks was a split sack with Frank Alexander. I thought Frank got there a little late.. didn't think he deserved the half sack.

I am pretty sure Keiser leads the team with preseason sacks.

You may be right. It's a horrible dilemma for the fanbase when each time he trots out there 90% of us are hoping he misses so they will cut him... I just don't think he'll ever win over the fans even if he came in and was lights out this year, which I don't see happening anyway considering he can't kick beyond 50 yards and is iffy from 40 and in.

It's why I put no credence into anything our media says. We had Reed or whoever saying that Medlock had a noticably stronger leg yet he can't kick off for shiit. I just didn't see Medlock distinguish himself in any way.

Archived