• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (4)

17+89=6

That no look backhand I mean come on. When you are on a roll your just on a roll. Great to see Eaves get a goal and man did Cole have it in the net and stupid Fleury gloved it back. I knew Fleury would break down, but Ward??? True our net presence wasnt there like it has been in the past... I swear we have to have someone in one of the corner of the net at all times. I am pissed... We should have won this. We have to win both at home to make this a series again. I know the coaching staff will have them ready. A Ruutu return may pep the crowd, but we really need to show up and stay up. Im not giving up yet. Go Canes!

We've faced adversity in every series, this one isn't any different. I don't expect the Canes to just lay down, and if you do, then you don't know anything about this team. So, the people saying this series is over are complete idiots.

I am suprised by how many say that the series is over. How many times does a team go down0-2 and come back to win? It happens. The Pens are not better than us at every position. They are playuing better than us right now. We have not played our A-game this series.

Ward was not great. He knows rhis and will be better on sat. He lost a mental edge after a few goals. We gotta stop or slow down the breakaweays. Staal has to score. We will get thi lineup matchups in game 3.

One last thing....I wish the TV announvers would quit blowing the pens....They are a good tea. You dont make to the conference finals if yo arent. But D@*n, they need to wipe their chins

Archived