• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

So your mad? lol

We have swept you srubs for two years I can talk alot and you know yourself this will be the third season.

i seriously don't give a fug what happened in the past its the fact that your on our message board talking poo when we aren't even playing you yet. How pathetic can you get.

BTW let me fix your sentence you illeterate foulcunts need teaching anyway

We've swept you scrubs (don't ever forget the C it makes the insult work) for the past two years i can talk( i'm gonna stop right here because now your feeble brain is getting too slow for your typing and i don't understand what your trying to say so im gonna make it up based on your level of intelligence.) alot because blah blah derp derp apple jello.

It's Week 2. Just saying. Atlanta looks very good- give them credit. They've also played a bad Kansas City team and a Denver team at home with Payton showing the rust everyone expected. I don't the other teams in the NFC South are going to crown them just yet. I know the Panthers won't. They have a great first team, one of the very best in the league, but even a Falcons fan with a clue would admit their depth is paper thin. It's a long season.

They had no run game to speak of (Turner is beyond washed up at this point) and Ryan seemed to be dinking and dunking his way down the field. They were +4 in turnover margin and ended up winning by only 6 points. Color me unimpressed.

Also, Peyton is a statue in the pocket now, much different from dealing with a double threat guy like Cam.

Archived