• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Ron Rivera

Awesomeness!!

Rivera and this administrative staff can't handle a weapon like cam and they're trying to make this offense something it's not.

I'd say the same about the defense but honestly, I can't find any evidence of any legitimate coaching to criticize.

Fire everyone. Cut everybody. Don't blow the pick. Get a decent returner for goodness sake. Joe Adams...

We have probably the most talented young QB in the league with weapons that should be great on O. Our defense should be serviceable with a good gameplan...yet they are terrible.

Tonight showed how much better Coughlin is than Rivera. That wasn't a talent issue that was a coaching ass whooping.

I'm still trying to figure out why we hired him....little to no upside with that hire.....said it from day one.....he wasn't even our first choice.....Jacksonville's current coach was as I pointed out back when Rivera was hired...

Rivera Sucks!!

There's a reason why rivera got passed on for head coach by half of the NFL a few years ago.. the dude flat cannot coach.. he is just a ok D coordinator and that's being generous.

When you have a senile owner that is always concerned first and foremost about 'the league' and not his own franchise, fans, or community, crap hires to meet racial quotas are made. When you get a puppet as GM that kisses the senile heart-stealers butt as well, it adds to the insult.

Agreed. Rivera will be here for way too long because Jerry will see a sub .500 season as improvement over a 2 or 3 win season that was an extenuating circumstance.

We have probably the most talented young QB in the league with weapons that should be great on O. Our defense should be serviceable with a good gameplan...yet they are terrible.

Tonight showed how much better Coughlin is than Rivera. That wasn't a talent issue that was a coaching ass whooping.

Tom has always been a better HC. Even when he coached the Jags years ago. Yes the Jags never sniffed the SB when Tom was HC. But at least Tom got his team to win just about every season. Bottom line Ron is on the hot seat right now with fans. But with JR might be different. But who knows what JR might do. Look what happen to George Seifert when he went 1-15 in his second season as HC here. He got fired by JR and here comes Fox and 2 years later we are in the SB. With some help from a steroids filled Dline of course. :)

Archived