• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

Tyrese wouldn't look anywhere near as good in lacy underwear as Andrea did :blink:

I actually like that they've departed even further from the comics. Not saying the comics were bad. I just appreciate not being able to predict what will happen on the show based on what happened in the comic.

Comics or not, they have got to lose the prison early next season to keep it interesting. I was hoping that this episode would have stayed a little close to the ending of the first compendium. It's not so much that it was bad, they just didn't wrap up this arc as neatly as they could have.

Maybe they'll handle it in October.

Carl is now the new Shane, which is great considering where Rick was back in season 2 and where he is now. He has neglected teaching Carl about the world and how things need to be done, and in doing that, Carl has adopted more of Shane's "we gotta kill every single threat and do things we wouldn't normally do or we all die" mindset.

Glad that the prison group just got huge. Gives us more to look at and more characters to get involved. I think Karen becomes a BIG part of the group, honestly. To that "front running woman", Karen is it, I think.

This show is just.... it's just bad. I can't defend it anymore. The acting is terrible and now they have went too far away from the comic. Carl does what has to be done, and he's learned. Rick, never learns on the show. He deals with a psychopath and then what does he do? Start a daycare for weaklings.

Then letting Gov go? It's obvious they are trying to extend this show to 20 seasons or something. They need to go back down to 12-13 episodes and less stupid filler. I'm sorry, but this is NOT Breaking Bad, you don't need "character" episodes in filler when the acting is CW network bad.

Maybe I'm up in arms since I did read the comic and I realize they've wasted some great story arcs, not sure.

The TV show is based on the comic. It's a completely different storyline. If you think "the book was better", then think it. But if you can't comprehend that it's 2 different entities, you're missing out.

Even without comics or a book, that would have been a terrible finale, no matter what.

Even without comics or a book, that would have been a terrible finale, no matter what.

I think terrible is going too far - it wasn't terrible but there were some episodes during the season that were better. They should have ended the governor, If need be made a 2HR finale.

Why was it so bad? Was it because the spoilers you read were wrong or what you wanted to go down actually didn't? Think back to the farm and the way everyone kept complaining about the show but they were just building us up to the barn scene. This was one of the greatest scenes I've ever experienced with television and I'd like to wait and see where they are going with it now before calling it terrible.

Why was it so bad? Was it because the spoilers you read were wrong or what you wanted to go down actually didn't? Think back to the farm and the way everyone kept complaining about the show but they were just building us up to the barn scene. This was one of the greatest scenes I've ever experienced with television and I'd like to wait and see where they are going with it now before calling it terrible.

No IDC about the spoilers being wrong. I actually hoped they would be, but even that wouldn't have been this lame.

First off, they completely nullified Woodbury's existence for no reason. Not just the town itself but the entire plot surrounding it.

Andrea going there was pretty much a bad switch from the comics, and then they try to somehow redeem her wasted character line by killing her off in some sort of half-assed martyrdom... She didn't do anything for anyone. She didn't help anything. The only thing she did was waste mine and everyone else's time by being an overemotional/conflicted mess.

Then, Rick makes the bright decision to load up a bus full of unknown people, who at some point or another allowed themselves to be led by the main antagonist of this season, and bring them back to his home base. What was the point of showing everyone packing up their stuff if they planned on going right back to the prison. Sure "oh they might have been ready to leave if the attack had been worse" but I'm smarter than that, and I'd like to think Rick and co. are too.

I feel like, too, over the past couple episodes that they have been trying to sneak in references to Christianity that are out of place. Yeah, they have had them throughout the series, but this is two episodes in a row where they spend whole scenes on it (Hershel praying last week with the girls, and the Governor finding the Bible this week). They also made a point in showing the crucifix makeshift grave marker not once but twice this episode. Yeah, I know it is Easter, but FFS use your time more wisely. It is amateurish film making to focus on obvious things like that to send a message, and is much more professional and effective to imply them subtly.

The Governor lived. This basically confirms that they don't know what the fug they want to do in the future (I'm attributing this to show-runner shake-ups). They're leaving it open for him to return if they need him, but we could very well never hear from him again... for a long time, at least. I'd bet that they dumb things down even more and bring him back first episode of S4. They'll drag it out again, and he'll somehow attack the prison with some sort of new force and kill a lot of the Woodbury "refugees." Basically, they are setting themselves up for another wasted episode or two where basically nothing happens and plots don't progress.

I could go on and on, but I think the stuff I've said above should be ample reasoning to indicate why I feel the way I do.

Also, LOL at being trolled by the show-related person that said the "millions of mouths agape" comment. There might have been actually.... agape saying WTF?!?!? is this bullshit????...

Archived