• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Nakamura Sucks D**k Thread...

KillerKat

Why does evey safety on out team panic at a deep ball thrown their way..I jokingly said watch Namura trip over his feet as he will give up a deep pass...

It happened, and now my family feels terrorized from my reaction...they have not seen my meltdowns since the Jake Delhomme 6 turnover game...it was due.

They always feel terrorized because they shouldn't even be on the team to begin with. Hurney's answer to a glaring hole is to start other team's scrubs that haven't done anything in the league and hope they play well. F**k signing a key free agent or trade for someone that could significantly help the team.

That is why he played 40 yards off against NY. In excusable letting Roddy White behind him on the desperation throw.

yeah, Cam could of won the game if he didn't fumble.....but he fumbled while making a play. a good play. Personally, those are easier to swallow and understand. No reason for the S to let the same WR get behind him like that repeatedly.

And also, I am not only on this hate bandwagon but Rivera too...

Some calls are easy. Nakamura and Beason shouldn't of been getting there heavy reps. You want to work them in some fine....but both those players were huge liabilities all day. That is more costly big picture than Cam not getting the first down. It has been obvious for weeks they are weak links on a spotty D.

Archived