• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Press Coverage

ncsfinest21

Dude he just look like he got finished crying because of this loss. He seems to be adjusting more to the media criticising his after game demeanor more than anything.

I think over the last week he's learned a lot. I think he's accepted that no matter what, when we lose games he's gonna take the blame right or wrong. I think he's learning how you handle that is part of this gig. I think he also understands you cant control what people say or think about you. All you can control is doing your best and try to get that W week to week. There's no other guy in the league I'd rather have as my QB right now. Cam is the man.

All great players put responsibility on their back, no matter the reasons for failure.

I hope the fire from losing stays lit in him after every loss, that's what keeps great players coming back day after day to get even better... when that fire goes out, you get stuck with mediocrity, which we're far too used to seeing...

The Falcons are good, we hung in there and SHOULD have won.... bright future for a young team and QB.

Sorry but I don't understand why he has to put all the blame on his self.. He still has this attitude of his where he thinks he's the only guy on the field. Sure he made a mistake but that wasn't the deciding factor with him fumbling. I think the defense is more to blame than that fumble. There's no excuse for letting the Falcons score with a minute left and no timeouts... from the one yard line!

You are kidding right?

He took the blame himself because that's what leaders do and that is particularly what QBs do, unless the name is Jay Cutler.

You are kidding right?

He took the blame himself because that's what leaders do and that is particularly what QBs do, unless the name is Jay Cutler.

I know what you're saying but I'm not kidding. I think he's a great player but he's not our only player. He needs to get that out of his head because I think it's hurting our team.

The coaches need to realize that, too. We have two top running backs behind him. Give them the ball more! In those situations they should be the guys with the ball. My opinion.

I think last week we were seeing an extremely proud guy who didn't perform well and was embarrassed on national tv. Today we see a guy who played great, but made an unfortunate mistake that no one can really blame him for, but he took the responsibility. Today he was a leader, win or not.

I know what you're saying but I'm not kidding. I think he's a great player but he's not our only player. He needs to get that out of his head because I think it's hurting our team.

The coaches need to realize that, too. We have two top running backs behind him. Give them the ball more! In those situations they should be the guys with the ball. My opinion.

So, what should Cam have said? Give us a break-down, line by line, of how he should stop being so selfish and call out his defense and the coaches' questionable play-calling. Everyone wants to be a critic--how would your perfect quarterback have handled those questions?

Sorry but I don't understand why he has to put all the blame on his self.. He still has this attitude of his where he thinks he's the only guy on the field. Sure he made a mistake but that wasn't the deciding factor with him fumbling. I think the defense is more to blame than that fumble. There's no excuse for letting the Falcons score with a minute left and no timeouts... from the one yard line!

This is the dumbest post of the day. Congrats.

You are blaming him and calling him selfish for put the blame on himself? You're kidding right? That's good leadership in my book. Also, he did fumble on his first down run that would have ended the game. Also, the defense played great with the exception of 1 player.

Very impressed with how Cam handeled himself during that press conference. We lost, it sucked, but he definitely showed a lot of maturity about it. He didn't get too down on himself. He answered the questions like a pro.

Archived