• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers speaks on "redemption" vs. Panthers offense

King Taharqa

We all know it, but I'll say it.

If we get back to running anything from a conventional offense with a good balance of power running and passing or running what we ran last year, we win. Convincingly so, I might add.

If we continue with the same poo we've been running this season, this game will be over in the first half.

The Bears aren't a GREAT team, but they are good and they can absolutely rip us apart if we run stupid plays or if we don't execute every down. Win the down you're on. That's the mantra for players. Mantra for coaches? Balance and common sense. Oh, they're selling out on the pass? Line up under center with Tolbert's big ass at fullback and run it down their throat. 8 in the box? fuging pass. It isn't that hard. Unfortunately, Chud will find a way to fug that up.

My prediction? We come in something more conventional the first couple of drives. We score points due to it (anywhere from 3-14). Then Chud goes full retard.

Peppers was right to leave this franchise. He's on that lifeboat watching the Titanic sink while Steve Smith and Deangelo Williams are playing violins to ease the suffering.

Yeah he was smart to get out of here and finally earn that ring...

....God I can't stand when people forget the sole objective of this game is to win a ring.

Well, the gay talk itself is part hate, but also part Peppers never being seen with a girlfriend and I believe somebody claimed once to have seen him leaving a gay bar. Regardless, it's childish and irrelevant to football. Just grown men/little boys acting like middle school guys in the "cool kid" clique.

It's also the, "HOW DARE YOU SMACK TALK THE PANTHERS", bravado. Like some fans are in a gang or something. Someone trashes Cam and people go nuts on here, like Cam is their own son and they have to defend him. It's pretty pathetic.

I just have to say... it's funny to read that and then look up and see that a poster names "Brooklyn Bully" wrote that.

I agree with you, but that just struck me as odd is all.

The Bears are a very beatable team.

If the Panthers play smart football, they very much have a chance. They have been in every game except one.

Julius has never been that great on running plays....anyone remember the Superbowl? How did NE run? Where did they run?

It has not changed in 10 years.

I've seen games in which a TE controlled Peppers.

The OC for the Panthers has to be smart enough (and therein lies the problem) to avoid Peppers side on passing and run

straight ahead plays and misdirection. Do that, got a chance....don't do that, well, we know the ending.

Well, the gay talk itself is part hate, but also part Peppers never being seen with a girlfriend and I believe somebody claimed once to have seen him leaving a gay bar. Regardless, it's childish and irrelevant to football. Just grown men/little boys acting like middle school guys in the "cool kid" clique.

He's not gay, I know that for a fact. The only Panther I remember being chided for such from inside the locker room was Ken Lucas. Pep got a STD from a french model, if that makes him gay, then I want to be gay too...minus the STD.

post-515-0-62370300-1351250843_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-03957600-1351250861_thumb.jpg

Archived