• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams presser 10/31/12

King Taharqa

Hahaha,

Funny how Jenkins was one play away from winning a ring with Carolina, and only sniffed the playoffs a couple times with NY. Where is he now??

No winning vibe lol...people forget about how successful we have been in our short history, especially compared to other organizations.

Yeah, bc a run in 2003.....means everything after is all good, huh?

We have had flukey success.....that isn't a winning atmosphere.

Jenkins was far from perfect.....but he nailed the vibe in Carolina. Cam hints at it. Even Hurney did. Nice place to live, nice place to collect checks....but we don't have a winning atmosphere.

He comes off more annoyed than pouty.....which he has appeared at every Wed one I can remember this outside the one after the bye. I mean basically he trots out there every week for reporters to find one sentence to turn into a story. That really is the only point currently.

I don't think Cam has confidence in the Panther organization.....and I do feel he believes he was sucked into Loserville. He played well enough he should of had a winning record with a average team and coaching around him last year.....now the coaching is worse.

All goes back IMO to Kris Jenkins' comments years ago....entire place needed to be blown up years ago. They only make tiny changes. From the fanbase to the team.....there just isn't a winning vibe here (Cam comments often on how contagious things are).

Jenkins had his own flaws.

Yeah, bc a run in 2003.....means everything after is all good, huh?

We have had flukey success.....that isn't a winning atmosphere.

Jenkins was far from perfect.....but he nailed the vibe in Carolina. Cam hints at it. Even Hurney did. Nice place to live, nice place to collect checks....but we don't have a winning atmosphere.

You know I would say the same damn thing about New Orleans too, but they just recently won a Lombardi.

All that matters is winning Lombardi's and you need to put a lot of hard work and have guys that believe to take you there. Going to the superbowl wasn't a "fluke", a city not having a winning history in professional sports doesn't mean we aren't able to win it all....

Jenkins had his own flaws.

Of course he did.....but people use that as a means to ignore the truth he spoke.

He was hypocritical considering he wasn't always in shape coming into seasons but he was spot on with the vibe.

Hinted at too often by too many....

You know I would say the same damn thing about New Orleans too, but they just recently won a Lombardi.

All that matters is winning Lombardi's and you need to put a lot of hard work and have guys that believe to take you there. Going to the superbowl wasn't a "fluke", a city not having a winning history in professional sports doesn't mean we aren't able to win it all....

We won more games in OT than I think any team in NFL history or some poo....

We are a flukey franchise.....we only win in rare years. That can't be argued.

Payton/Brees have set a new atmosphere in NO. They aren't an example. They are a cocky and arrogant franchise.....starts with their HC. He sets the tone.

That's actually a good question, I'd love to get thoughts from the national media gurus on how they think Cam should act after losing...

I thought so too--I think I understand the context. Great question, giving him a chance to respond to his critics of late.

.there just isn't a winning vibe here (Cam comments often on how contagious things are).

We finished with a win streak last year and had players talking Super Bowl at the beginning of this year.

It's easy to have a winning vibe when the team isn't losing every week. The vibe usually comes from the results.

We beat the fug out of the Redskins, I guarantee that the media, instead of asking "what went into preparation for this game" or "how does it feel to finally be on the winning side of things", they'll ask, "so, what did you do this game, as a player, that you didn't for 6 of the first 7 games this season?"

fug the media. fug every last one of them.

the team is 1-6 and can't get into the endzone. there's very little reason for confidence right now and there won't be until they can get a couple wins.

he's acting like any normal person would in this situation. if he was acting confident and had some "swagger" going on he would get criticized for that. he's literally in a "can't win" situation.

Truth 3000

A few wins would certainly help (it would help me too). I just hope someone in the FO in a high place, is talking to Cam, reassuring him that things will be better next year. In the end Cam has to belive we'll get better and the FO has to prove it to him. Oh and BTW Kris Jenkins is history.

Archived