• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams presser 10/31/12

King Taharqa

A reporter actually asked this guy "whats the right way to lose"? WOW.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Cam-Newton-Interview/efea8950-cfd1-4eef-9351-73ccebb7abec

That's actually a good question, I'd love to get thoughts from the national media gurus on how they think Cam should act after losing...

Cam seemed mopey. This does not bode well for the team. Last time I saw him acting like this at a Wednesday presser was after the Atlanta game. Then the Seahawks game happened. His behavior at this presser is night and day from him before the Atlanta game or before the Dallas game. He just doesn't seem confident.

It's obvious Cam hates the media now... from the lack of eye contact, to the short answers, to interruptions. He shows almost an intentional lack of respect for the guys in that room. He almost looks like he's about to rip someone's head off.

You know what? I can't say as I blame him either. If a group of people hounded me day in and day out, with stupid questions, intolerable comparisons, and interminable hyperboles, I think I'd act the same way after a while. Is it right, professional, mature? Probably not... but I can definitely empathize here.

He is just going to have to get over it. It's part of the game and he needs to work on some mental toughness. I know being a 23 year old and dealing with this stuff is hard but if he can't deal with the media he should look for another career. They are not going to go away.

Cam seemed mopey. This does not bode well for the team. Last time I saw him acting like this at a Wednesday presser was after the Atlanta game. Then the Seahawks game happened. His behavior at this presser is night and day from him before the Atlanta game or before the Dallas game. He just doesn't seem confident.

the team is 1-6 and can't get into the endzone. there's very little reason for confidence right now and there won't be until they can get a couple wins.

he's acting like any normal person would in this situation. if he was acting confident and had some "swagger" going on he would get criticized for that. he's literally in a "can't win" situation.

Archived