• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alabama OG Chance Warmack

pantherj

There was a lot of talk about the Panthers taking a DT in the last draft, so I spent some time looking at the top DT prospects. I kept noticing Alabama OG Chance Warmack, and he was having his way with the top DTs, and pretty much anyone on the field as far as run blocking was concerned. He's also pretty good in pass protection. At the time I thought he was one of the best run blocking OGs I'd seen in a long time, and I raved about him on here. So now I see that he's projected as a mid first rounder on some early mock drafts. I'd love to somehow draft this guy, but it looks like it would be too much of a reach.

Wouldn't totally be opposed to this. Maybe if we found a way to trade back and pick up another pick, it would be ideal. We could use some help on the OL.

I haven't really payed close attention to or keyed in on Warmack when I have seen Bama(or any OL for that matter) but I trust that he's doing well from everything that I have read. Plus, McCarron is having a solid year and when you see Yeldon and Lacy having so much success running, you know it's partly due to the OL.

Have you seen a lot of him? Go to 0:52 - 0:58 on this video and let me know if that happens a lot.

No, that doesn't happen often. And Jones will most likely be an OG at the next level.

Jack Crawford is a solid DE too FWIW.

Warmack will be gone top 7-8.

He's being called "the next great offensive lineman."

Josh Norris, an incredibly strict talent evaluator for Rotoworld literally said something along the lines of, I stay away from the term sure thing but Chance Warmack looks like a sure thing.

Warmack will be gone top 7-8.

He's being called "the next great offensive lineman."

Josh Norris, an incredibly strict talent evaluator for Rotoworld literally said something along the lines of, I stay away from the term sure thing but Chance Warmack looks like a sure thing.

i dont think he will. Theres a lot of really good OT and I can probably only see one of them being in the Top10 and the first o-linman to go. Warmack is pretty damn good but he'll go after the 15.

Archived