• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Jordan advice Cam Newton

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

Obviously someone has never heard of Air Jordans, one of the most popular shoe in the world.

You're joke, and a terrible Cam hating poster.

Go *** yourself

They guy has been a disaster at everything he's done outside of playing on the court. As an owner and a "basketball" guy he's been maybe the worst at what he does. His team is a laughing stock of the NBA.

lol

Last time I checked Cam wasn't a team owner... Jordan, a man with more titles, rings, MVPs and awards than pretty much anybody on the planet is a guy I want Cam listening to when he's talking about a players mindset.

Michael Jordan is a lot of things, but a joke isn't one of them.

Jordan is a poster boy ... his business and marketing savvy was created by David Falk. Yes, csx statement was idiotic, but Jordan is not a businessman.

Yeah, you're right. You are giving all the credit to a guy that got the greatest basketball player of the all time, to fall into his lap. That David Falk guy really was a genius, walking into board meetings and negotiating contracts with Nike. Real hard work that was.

Hey guys, let's give all the credit to the guy who went to the meetings, not the guy whose actual talent got the companies interested to sign up in the first place!

Go *** yourself

Lol. Everything has been a disaster except... Being the greatest basketball player of all time, possibly the most dominate athlete of all time. He also created the most marketable individual sports brand in the history of sports. Everything he has done in life has been an incredible success excluding being a NBA owner.Your a fugging joke bro.

Lol. Everything has been a disaster except... Being the greatest basketball player of all time, possibly the most dominate athlete of all time. He also created the most marketable individual sports brand in the history of sports. Everything he has done in life has been an incredible success excluding being a NBA owner.Your a fugging joke bro.

He was the greatest player of all time.

He did not create the most marketable sports brand in the history of sports. Nike did that.

Jordan is a poster boy ... his business and marketing savvy was created by David Falk. Yes, csx statement was idiotic, but Jordan is not a businessman.

. All the business savvy on Wall Street would not have amounted to anything more than a risky venture gone sour if MJ did not perennially dominate, win MVPs, rings, and gold medals. The business is easy when you have what Michael brought to the table. Because he backed it up back then, Anybody with an ad budget will take a flier on talent today hoping to reap a fraction of what Mike delivered.

GTFO here. I hate basketball more than just about anything I can think of.... but Jordan was the real deal as an athlete.

How stupid can you really be to say he is a joke.

He has been a joke since he got to Charlotte. Do you pay any attention?

Oh, you are from Alabama.

so michael jordan, one of the most decorated, dominant athletes to ever live on this planet, gives cam advice on how to handle the pressure of being a star athlete and elevate his performance.

arguing that what jordan has to say on the issue doesn't matter because he's a crappy businessman makes even less sense than arguing that cam should ignore him because he was a bad baseball player would.

Michael Jordan is a communist.

I see I've upset all the guys who's bedrooms were (or still are) plastered with Jordan posters....good grief

i don't like jordan because he's a skeez who fugs around on his women, a gambling addict, and by all accounts a total prick fugstick of a person to be around. i live in chapel hill too so airing that out in public would probably get me burned at the stake.

really though trying to dismiss a single thing he has to say about being a pro athlete is just... what?

i don't like jordan because he's a skeez who fugs around on his women, a gambling addict, and by all accounts a total prick fugstick of a person to be around. i live in chapel hill too so airing that out in public would probably get me burned at the stake.

really though trying to dismiss a single thing he has to say about being a pro athlete is just... what?

This is how u bitch about Jordan if you're going to do it...

He was the greatest player of all time.

He did not create the most marketable sports brand in the history of sports. Nike did that.

Better go check you history. Jordan saved Nike from going under. Before Air Jordans Nike was not the King of shoes.

Regardless, Jordan's word on handling issues with being a supstar are second to none.

CSX you really showed your ass on this one.

Archived