• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy getting some national attention

Udogg

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

Plus all the stupid poo he has done and posted on twitter. The guy is a walking piece of poo but at least he can play football. I don't think I have ever hated our defensive line so much as people, but as long as they get the job done who cares.

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

Or maybe because Rivera has been in his ass non-stop. If you did not watch his interview after the bears game then you should. He was genuinely emotional that we didn't win.

Plus all the stupid poo he has done and posted on twitter. The guy is a walking piece of poo but at least he can play football. I don't think I have ever hated our defensive line so much as people, but as long as they get the job done who cares.

Who the fug cares what you think about them as people? They're getting the job done and that's all that matters.

Time for the fans to pull their heads of their own asses.

Or maybe because Rivera has been in his ass non-stop. If you did not watch his interview after the bears game then you should. He was genuinely emotional that we didn't win.

Please note that my previous post was mostly in jest. I know he's been better and he actually gives a damn so someone is getting in his head. He's a dumbshit for buying that car though.

I'm having a hard time understanding where this "he's a piece of poo" garbage is coming from. Has he made some dumb, immature decisions? Yea, the speedometer, the shot glasses. Doesn't make him a piece of poo... I seriously doubt anyone made no dumb, immature decisions as a kid. Some of the poo I read on this forum...

He'll really be on the map after he kills the Eagle's QB on MNF!

Get to Vick? Wouldnt that be like takin the class whoer to prom?

Now, let Hardy get to Manning a coupla-few times on Sunday.. That'd be like baggin the homecoming queen & you didnt bring her....

Archived