• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Compared RR's record to some past Head Coaches

Carolina Mike

I agree. But we made this same argument for why Jimmy Clausen might be a great quarterback someday and why we needed to give Armanti another chance.

There are people out there who are way better at evaluating coaching talent than we are. Sometimes a coach with huge potential needs time. Sometimes a bad coach is just bad.

Rivera looks like a pretty bad coach so far but who knows. Maybe we are on our way to glory.

Apologies for the retarded outbursts

The part of La Pantera without Down's ran down my leg

The internet is the only place where he can release his pent up energy

You should choose better clients. Of course you can't be choosy. Its hard to make money when you can't tell the difference between your ****** and the ol brown eye. I should know I got lost at birth and the doctors sent in exploration crew...it was rough day for everyone. Luckly they only lost a couple guys In the catacombs of your vagina. But toxic gases are always a problem in those situations.

nobody's saying he'll be belichek. the point is sometimes coaches take a few years to get the ball rolling when there are a lot of factors at play.

rivera may or may not be the right guy, but the OP raises a point worth considering.

Or the more likely scenario, the coach is just bad. Which is the overwhelming majority of coaches that have been fired in the history of the NFL.

I don't think it takes five years to learn how manage the clock and make simple decisions that are common sense to head coaches around the league. In order to get second chances and whatnot, you actually have to show some potential. RR doesn't have it.

I think from what we have seen, Rivera is willing to make adjustments(at least eventually) to something that isn't working. How many coaches have we had/seen that never change their philosophy and live and die by that mantra? The only thing I worry about is his ingame managment(clock and when to kick/go for it).

Archived