• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haven't seen any...

run1stdownrun2nddown

-Hatin on Hardy threads in a while (5 months)

-Hatin on Lafell threads in awhile

-Hatin on Kuechly threads in awhile

-Hatin on Bell threads in awhile

-Hatin on McDermott

-Hatin on Captain threads in awhile

-Rivera is stoic threads I have seen.. although I didn't see any of those last season (isn't that odd?)

It has been awhile (5 months) since I've seen some

-Lovin on Rivera threads

-Lovin on Chud threads (don't lie, you were one of them too)

Does anybody really think they could build a successful sports team by pulling complete 180's every 5 months?

Be thankful that you and the huddle have no input over this team, or else we would be much, much worse.

I am warning you now.. Rivera will be back next year and you will be on his nuts. Better practice stuffing your cheeks now cuz those suckers are big.

It never fails, someone always has to be 'that guy' that brings poo like this up.

-Yeah, it was Rivera's first season as a head coach last year and we went from 2-14 to 6-10, an improvement. Sorry for perhaps getting too excited about that.

- The offense went from dead last to a top 5 unit, another improvement. Once again, I apologize on behalf of everyone for getting fuging excited about this as well.

-Hardy wasn't bad, but people had high expectations for him.

-I might be wrong, but I don't really ever remember seeing anyone hating on Kuechly, maybe just upset that we used the pick on him (guess what, it turned out to be the right fuging pick).

Now onto this season:

-Rivera has looked like a clueless statue most of the season and hasn't seemed to have improved his time management and coaching decisions in the slightest (so no, it isn't odd that you are seeing the 'Ron is stoic' threads).

-The team has shown up and looked completely unprepared at times.

-Chud completely changed the offense and took him over half the season to finally start phasing out the read option (yet he still throws it in way too much) and has come off as a stubborn idiot playing Madden in a skybox.

-Hardy has been beasting.

-Bell has vastly improved.

-Captain has been money for the most part. Promote this man to Major Munnerlyn or something.

-Lafell has proven to be a decent receiver.

If you don't want to see fan feedback then don't visit a fan discussion board.

So please, STFU.

-Hatin on Hardy threads in a while (5 months)

-Hatin on Lafell threads in awhile

-Hatin on Kuechly threads in awhile

-Hatin on Bell threads in awhile

-Hatin on McDermott

-Hatin on Captain threads in awhile

-Rivera is stoic threads I have seen.. although I didn't see any of those last season (isn't that odd?)

It has been awhile (5 months) since I've seen some

-Lovin on Rivera threads

-Lovin on Chud threads (don't lie, you were one of them too)

Does anybody really think they could build a successful sports team by pulling complete 180's every 5 months?

Be thankful that you and the huddle have no input over this team, or else we would be much, much worse.

I am warning you now.. Rivera will be back next year and you will be on his nuts. Better practice stuffing your cheeks now cuz those suckers are big.

1.) That is because for the first time Greg Hardy is actually being productive and not wrecking motorcycles or driving `125 mph and tweeting about it.

2.) I personally have never hated on Lafell but I am also not convinced he is a long term #2 WR and am almost positive he isn't a long term #1 WR.

3.) Kuechly is a beast and I never hated on him, so others can respond to that one.

4.) Bell is adequate but I won't cry a river if we upgrade through the draft this year and get a future replacement to Gross. He has been a liability in the run game at times this year

5.) McDermott had his first 4th quarter shutout in 23 games against Philly, keeping us from going down in history as the worst 4th quarter defense over a 2 years span in the 93 year HISTORY of the NFL. But credit where credit is due, he did keep an already bad Philly team that didn't have it Pro Bowl QB, Pro Bowl RB, and Pro Bowl WR, and held them to 22 points and made a household name out of a RB that hadn't really played since high school.

It marks only the second time this season that a rookie RB that rarely played has made a name for himself against us on national TV. Remember when Andre Brown also took us to the woodshed? McDermott should get a percentage of their next contracts bc he has probably done more for their value than their agents have.

6.) Captain is playing well lately. I was never as down on him as everyone else was.

7.) Rivera is learning how to become a head football coach. Unfortunately, the team is suffering from his growing pains. I am convinced he could be a good coach someday. Just not sure if that will be in Carolina.

8.) Chud is only about 50% of the problem with our offense. And in my opinion the read option is 0% of the problem.

Archived