• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D-will today

Lilsmitty09

Props to him. Feels like every time he ran the ball in a normal running formation, he gained well over 5 yards. 12 carries for 67 yards for a 5.6 yard per carry average. I've said it to all of you on here who think he's washed up and I'll say it again...it's the damn coaching.

People like to talk about how Stew fits our offense better and DWill is old and blah, blah, blah.

The problem is Chud has no patience or commitment for the running game. Doesn't matter who is in there. If we don't hit home runs immediately, Chud quits running. Then in the 3rd or 4th quarter (in the games we have the lead), he expects our run game to be able to dominate at will. It doesn't work like that.

This is also one of the reasons our o-line looks so pathetic. Show some patience and commitment to the run and I'll bet they look at least marginally better.

People like to talk about how Stew fits our offense better and DWill is old and blah, blah, blah.

The problem is Chud has no patience or commitment for the running game. Doesn't matter who is in there. If we don't hit home runs immediately, Chud quits running. Then in the 3rd or 4th quarter (in the games we have the lead), he expects our run game to be able to dominate at will. It doesn't work like that.

This is also one of the reasons our o-line looks so pathetic. Show some patience and commitment to the run and I'll bet they look at least marginally better.

Pretty much sums up the season right there.

Sucks that his talent has been wasted these past two years.

Williams has the potential to be a top 10 back in this league, he just doesn't fit this piss poor offensive philosophy.

Paying both Stewart and Williams was incredibly stupid. In this offense it has been a huge hinderance, because neither guy is in the game long enough to get into a rythmn and get rolling.

Archived