• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the Hankins Fans

Ruff

Johnathan Hankins started at "glowing" and now are "extremely average."

This sums up Hankins' 2012 season very well, as many (including us) were very impressed with the Buckeye's sophomore tape. However, this season, Hankins has disappeared far too often and it is obvious his motor drains in the late stages of games. With Star Lotulelei topping the defensive tackle list, Hankins should fear Jesse Williams and Sheldon Richardson passing him

Link

Pretty interesting read.

Never been a Hankins guy. My next choice after Star would be Short and you could probably get him in the second. Why that is I don't know, I think hes the most underrated to come out in several years. It's still early though and he may still achieve a well deserved stock increase.

It's true that the larger DTs have problems with motor issues, size issues, and weight issues, but not DTs that need to be taken in the top 5-10 of the NFL Draft.

I think this draft is one of the deepest we've seen with DT talent. Guys like Star, Richardson, Short in the first two rounds all the way to guys like Barnes, White, etc in the 7th round.

Archived