• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4,000th post

I want to use it to say Merry Christmas to all you huddlers, and to say thank you to the people who make this forum possible. I have been on other football boards in the past before I discovered here, and this is just a special place that makes it my first must Google when I get in my office chair each morning (more recently when I am at a stop light before I even get to my office) and it's one of the most enjoyable parts of being a Panthers fan.

I know some here there's some differences with, just hope you know I love the black, silver, and teal and when we reach the promised land I'll be right there beside you celebrating.

I hope today and tomorrow are a safe, and happy couple of days for you and your family. Here's to another 4,000 posts and by the time I make it I hope we're talking about heading to a super bowl.

I want to use it to say Merry Christmas to all you huddlers, and to say thank you to the people who make this forum possible. I have been on other football boards in the past before I discovered here, and this is just a special place that makes it my first must Google when I get in my office chair each morning (more recently when I am at a stop light before I even get to my office) and it's one of the most enjoyable parts of being a Panthers fan.

I know some here there's some differences with, just hope you know I love the black, silver, and teal and when we reach the promised land I'll be right there beside you celebrating.

I hope today and tomorrow are a safe, and happy couple of days for you and your family. Here's to another 4,000 posts and by the time I make it I hope we're talking about heading to a super bowl.

Well said. Merry Christmas to you.

Archived