• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo

chknwing

David Wilson - 7.7 ypc, 2 TDs

Micheal Turner - 6.2 ypc TD

Martin - 5.3 ypc TD

Matthews 6.7 ypc TD

McGahee 5.3 ypc TD

Saints suck. RBs have gashed them all year....look at those yards per carry. Whatever your DWill opinion was before this game.....it shouldn't change much

He's likely going to GB. Supposedly they showed the most interest in him this year. Also with the G-Jennings likely out in UFA(hopefully to CAR!!!) they should have some room to take him, just so long as he restructures.

I dont think his value could have been hurt in this game but his performance definitely helped.

He's likely going to GB. Supposedly they showed the most interest in him this year. Also with the G-Jennings likely out in UFA(hopefully to CAR!!!) they should have some room to take him, just so long as he restructures.

I dont think his value could have been hurt in this game but his performance definitely helped.

I hope he goes to a team like GB with a chance to get a ring.

Who was the last RB traded with a big contract? I have no idea, I just dont see a big market for trading either guy

I'm not sure about his contract but Clinton Portis might have been. And that was straight up for Champ Bailey. Portis was like 24 though...

I'm not sure about his contract but Clinton Portis might have been. And that was straight up for Champ Bailey. Portis was like 24 though...

6 yrs younger and coming off two back to back 1500+ seasons each with double digit TDs

He had only been in the league 2 yrs so he had to be on his rookie deal when traded

Archived