• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo

chknwing

The 2012 Saints defense allowed more yards than any defense in the history of the NFL. I don't need any more explanation of why Deangelo Williams had such a big game.

well we were playing 3rd string guards/centers so is that really an excuse.

I've been saying for a while now that I'd rather keep Deangelo than Stewart.

Stew doesn't miss many games but the man always has some sort of nagging little foot problem. He stubs his toe in the preseason and he'll be questionable and not practice all season.

I like them both and I'd hate to see one gone but if I get to pick I keep DWill.

well we were playing 3rd string guards/centers so is that really an excuse.

Having a patchwork OL doesn't cancel out the fact the Saints statistically are the worst defense in the history of the NFL....

Saints D is so bad we used scrub lineman to attack the middle of their DL.

One game doesn't mean much. That isn't a DeAngelo thought process. 16 collectively tell you more than 1.

Williams had a great game. Fun to watch. One game doesn't mean we suddenly don't need to fix our RB clusterfug

I've been saying for a while now that I'd rather keep Deangelo than Stewart.

Stew doesn't miss many games but the man always has some sort of nagging little foot problem. He stubs his toe in the preseason and he'll be questionable and not practice all season.

I like them both and I'd hate to see one gone but if I get to pick I keep DWill.

Williams will be 30 and Stewart 26. It isn't a tough call.

Williams will be 30 and Stewart 26. It isn't a tough call.

26 year old who spends all year questionable and always has a foot / ankle problem of some sort?

If Stewart wasn't always dinged up it's an easy decision.

Alas he is always dinged up somehow. That makes the decision a little more murky.

Archived