• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Too much?

Darth Biscuit

"Thats the kind of girl I cant pass over, gimme the chance Ima bend that ass over..." paraphrasing IceCube, of course..

I was all about Chyna way back in the day, even before all her plastic surgery. My gf at the time asked "Why? She looks like a man" My response then fits yous who say no to this chica -Im not tryin to marry the broad, but it would be an easy 4 to 6 hours of fun....

Negatory you wouldn't, or negatory it's not too much?

it's not too much

of course we could get into the whole nerds with keyboards judging women they would ******* all over themselves to get within 10 feet of in real life debate, but I'd rather not.

It's fairly obvious this is a beautiful woman with a crossfit addiction, sure she probably has bigger biceps than every poster who's commented in this thread, but it doesn't matter to me.

Here, this will make all the macho men feel better about it,

"Just imagine the sandwiches those arms could make!!!!!"

Derp

I go to the gym a lot, and I'll admit I'm addicted to it...

Having said that, I know some people that are into Crossfit and it's like a damn cult.

My brother is one of "them". Even after he blew his back out (again)

She looks great.

And almost all of these pics is of her exercising, when her muscles are popping anyway.

If you saw her on the street, you probably would think she looks great, too.

Crazy how guys say like the "fit" or "athletic" look, but by god there can't be any muscle under there or else they "look like a dude".

Do I have the right impression or am I off base? The people that I know that are involved with it are undyingly devoted to it.

No you're dead on. He blew another disc doing a dead lift. I said Wtf you've had three surgeries wtf are you doing dead lifts for? "uh it was in that day's WOD".. So now after his fourth surgery he's back at it (minus dead lifts at least). When he's around someone who also does it they are in their own world.

Archived