• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RGInjury

SCP

Cam gets bashed by the media on a daily basis. I am sure it would be a lot worse than a handicapped logo. You will have some idiot reporter saying that Cams Father got paid to allow the other team to severely injure his son. Same reporter will be mad that Cams injury delayed the team buses and his chance at an interview.

And I, like the majority of this board would be furious with that. That's my point....

You guys might as well be cheering for him being injured. From your posts most of you guys feel a good deal of satisfaction from him being injured...ie "see I told you so....running QB built like stick, etc". Cam essentially got the same treatment when he fuged his ankle up. People were satisfied because they felt that his injury was somehow justified because of his perceived faults. And people said the same poo that some of you guys are saying: "oh it's not that big of a deal; it's all in fun; it's not as if he's dead; look he got up, he wasn't even hurt that bad". It's pathetic.

I don't give a rats ass if RG3 won fuging MVP and a superbowl. I don't hate the redskins like everyone else, although I don't particularly care for them.

I have no satisfaction with him being injured, but neither do I give a poo about people making a joke out of his name and the fact that he's injured, so long as they aren't happy or actively cheering for him being injured.

Being happy that the Skins lost and mocking their hurt QB is not the same as being happy that said QB got hurt.

There's a difference between cheering and predicting it as Floppin said. I knew it would happen and predicted it. I was and will never cheer for a player to get hurt.

Making jokes about the situation is just as bad in my opinion. One thing to point out you were right, or say if he doesn't adjust he won't last in the NFL. Quite another to make bullshit jokes like "RGInjury, RGKnee, etc etc"

Go eat an AIDS dick. RG3 =/= shitty DMV Redskins fans. He's a 22 year old kid who got drafted by a team; he didn't choose to be the face of that franchise. You are no better than SEC fans who hate Cam because he raped their schools at AU.

camummad.gif

I like RG 3 and watching their offense. He is a good kid and a player we all would take..yes even you haters.

But hey we are set!

Hope his knee is okay but after watching him limping terribly why was he still out there comprimising the future. If his knee is damaged then that is a serious judgement issue with Shanahan. I cringed when I saw him back out there and when he took the sack you could tell he was not going to be doing a whole lot movement wise.

I hate anyone cheering his injury...now of course on the other hand if Romo accidently got his throat slashed on the field and Jerry Jones died of shock Id take it pretty well.

Sure Tantric-Hypocrite....Cowboy hater.

I understand where the people defending him are coming from, but if you ever poked your nose around a lil bit and saw the disrespect Cam gets you would understand the people somewhat that could care less. When your nationally disliked as a professional athlete you get no sympathy when something happens to you. People want Cam to get hurt and end his career just because they hate him that much. Really its just the karma coming back on them.

Archived