• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wounded Knee

Brokenbad

I believe this forum is labeled "Carolina Panthers."

Cracking jokes about someone's injury is a Saints fan like thing to do. Stay classy. If Cam's knee buckled and people on a Skins board were basing punchlines off of it, you, as well as I, would be pissed.

Cracking jokes about someone's injury is a Saints fan like thing to do. Stay classy. If Cam's knee buckled and people on a Skins board were basing punchlines off of it, you, as well as I, would be pissed.

Crack open the history books, you might get it.

Plus, I am willing to bet there are fans who would laugh, point, and throw a party over an injury to Cam.

He isn't making a joke about RG3 personally, he is making a joke about the name of the organization and the events that transpired.

"If" i was that big of a nerd with nothing else to do in my life other then browsing the internet to see what people say about Cam i would care. But that's probably like maybe .0001% of people... at least i hope that is the case.

anyways, RG3 is a fragile little girl

Archived