• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013 Uniform Change?

chknwing

I like it. I think it'll look much more flattering on a helmet.

This... personally I would like to see our uniforms updated. If nothing else it would make sense to alter the shoulder stripes so the don't have to be totally mangled when a player chooses the sleeveless look. (no homo)

It sucks, but it's a significant improvement over the flipper wearing a fuging helmet logo.

I wonder if they could make a logo that makes a bottle nose dolphin look badass? Their colors blow, too.

LOL

Dolphin2.jpg

wildanimal_r6_c10.jpg

DOLPHIN-HD0504.png

This... personally I would like to see our uniforms updated. If nothing else it would make sense to alter the shoulder stripes so the don't have to be totally mangled when a player chooses the sleeveless look. (no homo)

I think I'm with you on this one. I think a simple update would do the trick. Personally, I don't like the sleeves stripes since the smaller sleeved uniforms came out. Cam's style goes all the way around and others stop about half way. Colors are fine. Maybe get stripes that look the same with all sleeves.

g'day from australia, first post :D . dont know about changes, but i would LOVE to see more of the all black uni's...just not on sunny days. we played flat as hell in the sun, wasnt til boa had some serious shade on the field that the guys seemed to play like they werent gassed, but would love to see more of them in our 4 or 5 games that wont start at friggin 1 pm!!! stupid 1pm games, have to get up at 5am monday mornins here to watch us play live :(

cant say I like the new dolphins logo at all

dolphins1.jpg

Looks cute. There's certainly something limp-wristed about it, though. But if that is what the fanbase is into...

155914_4003187886645_814360338_n.jpg

This one I do like. If your mascot is a friggin dolphin, might as well make it look as vicious as possible.

I think I'm with you on this one. I think a simple update would do the trick. Personally, I don't like the sleeves stripes since the smaller sleeved uniforms came out. Cam's style goes all the way around and others stop about half way. Colors are fine. Maybe get stripes that look the same with all sleeves.

Yup, in general the new nike jerseys have much less real estate to accomidate shoulder stripes... probably a good time for an update that makes more sense from a functional perspective

Archived