• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you believe we make the playoffs next season?

Simple yes or no is fine; but one year from now do you feel like we're ticketed for the playoffs?

That's the one positive to keeping Ron Rivera... I feel like it's we settle for nothing less than a playoff appearance a year from now and we should expect that. With a new coach in here it would have been a built in excuse to miss them again. I want to see what Cam, Smitty, Luke and company can do in a postseason appearance. I feel like Rivera gives us the best shot at that.

Do you think we'll be there in a year from now?

Yes, I'm convinced we will.

Tough division and New Orleans will be better I expect than they've been this year but if we start the way we've finished I see anything less than playoffs as being a disappointment.

Am I right in believeing we have a kinder schedule too next year?

i want to believe. i hope we do. i think we've got the talent to do it.

no way should rivera be retained if we don't make it. i don't care how impressive a late season surge we have.

playoffs or bust.

we've got to have higher standards than "they looked good at the end", "the players never quit", and "there's other teams worse than us".

i believe we should, but I believed that after last season too. i think we were playing at playoff caliber at the end of the season so i know we have the potential, but i doubt many people are that confident with our organization in flux that it is hard to say yes for sure.

Archived