• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles have interviewed Notre Dame's Brian Kelly

Dpantherman

College coaches are such scum. Basketball and football.

I'd never knock a guy for taking a promotion but to call NCAA coaches hypocrites is an understatement.

It's annoying. These guys tell you how committed they are, but flirt around with the big leagues for more money and power.

DP, if you want, you can always use the GM/Coach news thread.

I probably won't be keeping up on it as much. I mainly created it as a way to have something to talk about while we were waiting on Panthers GM news, but it could still serve as a "catch all" for this kind of thing.

DP, if you want, you can always use the GM/Coach news thread.

I probably won't be keeping up on it as much. I mainly created it as a way to have something to talk about while we were waiting on Panthers GM news, but it could still serve as a "catch all" for this kind of thing.

good idea. That will save me a few arguments

Kelly would be an idiot to leave even consider leaving. If he can keep the Irish in the top ten consistently then he will be a god, why give that up?

"If" being the key word. No way Notre Dame stays in the top 10 consistently, This year was an anomaly. Kelly better get to the NFL while his stock is high. It's downhill from here.

I just dont see the relevance to the Panthers. Maybe there should be a random twitter news sticky during the off season.

Listen, Jesse, the rule regarding mostly Panthers information in the general Panthers forum is relaxed during the off-season. Whether we like it or not, that is Zod's decree, and has been the accepted way for at least a couple of years, if not longer.

Listen, Jesse, the rule regarding mostly Panthers information in the general Panthers forum is relaxed during the off-season. Whether we like it or not, that is Zod's decree, and has been the accepted way for at least a couple of years, if not longer.

Oh I know, it just baffles me why people think we care about the Eagles in their pursuit of a mediocre coach.

Archived