• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Silver Linings Playbook

Dpantherman

Movie was amazing. The chemistry between Lawrence and Cooper was top notch and this is the best I've seen De Niro in a long time. I didn't expect such a great movie, as this isn't my favorite genre, but it was witty and refreshing to me.

IMO, it's better than Argo (great movie though) and Zero Dark Thirty (overrated).

I saw it on Friday night. I gave my fiance hell for insisting that we go see the romantic comedy nominated for an Oscar when we hadn't seen Django, Argo, or Zero Dark Thirty yet. Man, I'm glad we saw it. It's one of the best movies I've seen in a few years. Brilliant performance by Bradley Cooper. Score some points with the lady; sneak a bottle of wine and two solo cups into her purse, and go see this.

Finally saw it and loved it. Raw direction and acting. Russell let the actors be real people with real situations and he made it work outstandingly.

You know where it's going, but you're along for the ride - and probably could connect to one of the character arcs.

Archived