• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sign of things to come here? Giants cut Ahmad Bradshaw...also Chris Canty

rayzor

Also Canty would be an immediate improvement, but he got cut for being overpaid and injured. Do not need that here.

To be fair, that's the description people expected to apply to Thomas Davis this season.

As to Boley, I'm not the world's biggest Anderson fan, but if he's healthy (and retained) Jon Beason is probably the starter on the outside.

Pretty big 'if' on Beason though.

At 4.75 million, he is not that expensive.

Well, player for player trades are rare....for 30 yr old RBs at that.

I don't see why any team would trade a decent draft pick for one. might as well use it on a young RB in that case.

Well, player for player trades are rare....for 30 yr old RBs at that.

I don't see why any team would trade a decent draft pick for one. might as well use it on a young RB in that case.

If the option is release him outright or trade him for a fifth or six rounder, it is a no brainer for us. but teams could just wait until we release him unless they have a desire for him.

You have to cut Stewart, and draft a bigger back in the late to mid rounds that will stay on the field.

Since Double Trouble was formed....he has suited up for more games than Williams. He has played in 71 of 80 potential regular season games. He also is younger than his partner in crime.

Guest FredLane4Ever

Since Double Trouble was formed....he has suited up for more games than Williams. He has played in 71 of 80 potential regular season games. He also is younger than his partner in crime.

I would take into account that he hasn't missed any games the last two years. He missed the end of the 2009 season and a little more than half of the 2010 season. He hurt is ankle when Ted Washington fell on him his rookie year as well. It was clear we were not going anywhere in the seasons he hung it up.

It seems like Stewart always misses games when we start to get things going.

Injuries aside I would love to keep Stewart out of the two, but I am also comfortable with DLO.

I would take into account that he hasn't missed any games the last two years. He missed the end of the 2009 season and a little more than half of the 2010 season. He hurt is ankle when Ted Washington fell on him his rookie year as well. It was clear we were not going anywhere in the seasons he hung it up.

It seems like Stewart always misses games when we start to get things going.

Injuries aside I would love to keep Stewart out of the two, but I am also comfortable with DLO.

Stewart was part of rolling in 08

Stewart was part of the strong 09 finish

Stewart was part of the strong 11 finish

Outside of this past season, he has been part of things when we were rolling

Archived