• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Awesome Kuechly article on his progression throughout the season

Gabeking

LMFAO Just when you think you can give Bleacher Report some kudos,

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512696-2013-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds-after-the-super-bowl#/articles/1512696-2013-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds-after-the-super-bowl/page/15

Just what we need, another LB. But what do I know. Luke worked out great and you cant have too much of a good thing

I just love having that stud in the middle of the D. The true MLB of a 4-3 is a rare breed. You absolutely must appreciate such a talent. Giddy as all heck to have one of those mfers on my team.

IMO, with the emergence of Cam and now Keek. It is imperitve that we get another playmaker with our first pick. Do not care where he plays, as long as he is making plays. Hellz, I guess I could say the same thing about our 2nd pick as well. The team with the most/best playmakers usually win. We have some, but still need some more. Especially in the back end.

LMFAO Just when you think you can give Bleacher Report some kudos,

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512696-2013-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds-after-the-super-bowl#/articles/1512696-2013-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-all-7-rounds-after-the-super-bowl/page/15

Just what we need, another LB. But what do I know. Luke worked out great and you cant have too much of a good thing

I really don't want ANOTHER LB either, but id loveeee if we got Jones. I don't know why, seeing him next to Luke-Beason/Davis would be SICK. I know we don't have the personel for a 34, (good luck Saints LOL) but can you guys imagine luke and beas in the middle with davis and jones on the outside? I know Davis is too undersized and so is Beason, but Luke could no doubt put on more weight for a 34 mlb and I feel like Jones MIGHT be a carbon copy on Von Miller.

I want OL or Banks or trade back for a DT but if Jones fell, it'd be REALLY intruging.

well i hope you guys are ready to poo your pants out of anxiety on draft day because there's a bandwagon starting to form behind the notion that jones is going to fall out of the top ten. walterfootball, which was one of the only outlets mocking kuechly to us last year by the way, has him going to the steelers at 17.

Archived