• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are there any bigger assholes on the planet...

Darth Biscuit

Cigarette butts are biodegradable, its not littering... Very rarely do I do what the OP is bitchin about, but it does happen. I keep a bottle in my truck for disposal, havent liked throwin them out the window since before biscuit's last thread compainin about teh same thing...

Got a dude here in VaBeach that is trying to get a section of beach to be non-smoking. He collected over 16,000 butts & brought them to a city council meeting, his own version of a petition... I realize it doesnt affect yous down in NC, but its has ties to the subject of the thread...

Cigarette butts are biodegradable, its not littering... Very rarely do I do what the OP is bitchin about, but it does happen. I keep a bottle in my truck for disposal, havent liked throwin them out the window since before biscuit's last thread compainin about teh same thing...

Got a dude here in VaBeach that is trying to get a section of beach to be non-smoking. He collected over 16,000 butts & brought them to a city council meeting, his own version of a petition... I realize it doesnt affect yous down in NC, but its has ties to the subject of the thread...

Every time I see your handle I think it says El Muchacho.

there was a study done a while back talking about how bad the butts were for birds too...they'd pick them up and try to eat them and get all the tar and other crap out of the filter.

either way....smokers and fast food eaters are the biggest fuging pigs on the planet and litter the most

Yes they're biodegradable it only takes 18 months to 10 years for cig butts to degrade....so yes there biodegradable.

I just put my cig out in my ashtray after typing this.

I wasn't claiming that they weren't biodegradable. Throwing "biodegradable" stuff out of your window is still fuging littering. Saying "Ohh but it's biodegradable, so it doesn't count" is borderline retarded. Throwing a fuging apple out of your window is littering - same as a half eaten cheese burger, newspaper, toilet paper, a cotton shirt, dog poo - all things that are biodegradable. It's still littering and claiming that it's ok, is dumb dumb dumb.

Archived