• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

So I have something funny to admit: I struggled with the final story mission, regicide....  Yeah, 12 tries!

Sadly, I had to resort to weapons of light and Ghorn...but I got him!  Fun, but what a pain =)  I guess I need to git gud!

I'm really enjoying playing, though I need to work on my light!  But I want to do quests!  What a terrible problem =)

I need people to play with, unfortunately with my schedule I only game on the weekends and since the expansion dropped I haven't had time to level up. I'm currently light 262 on my warlock and that's the highest I have at the moment. 

I'm on the XBONE, PsychoPandaRR is my gamer tag. 

Dude, I feel your pain!  I'll be online this weekend in the evenings.  I'm finishing up my arms day weapons (2 more centurion snipes) and going to farm some glimmer (so broke).  I should get that done this afternoon.  I'm sitting at 221 light...getting there, just need more time.  I think that's pretty good considering my very limited play time this week =)

Speaking of Arms Day, what did you get?

Here's what I picked last week:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?item=2790109141&itemname=Lyudmila-D

I feel like I pretty decent roll.  Got Danger Close, Full Auto, and a Stability perk in the final three.  It really needs the stability. I was just playing with it, and it has a lot of kick with those four bullets.  I wish I'd gotten headseaker instead of danger close because of the kick!  I would have been a machine!  But it handles well, like all Hakke to me.  I love it!

Y'all pick up anything cool?

Dude, I feel your pain!  I'll be online this weekend in the evenings.  I'm finishing up my arms day weapons (2 more centurion snipes) and going to farm some glimmer (so broke).  I should get that done this afternoon.  I'm sitting at 221 light...getting there, just need more time.  I think that's pretty good considering my very limited play time this week =)

Speaking of Arms Day, what did you get?

Here's what I picked last week:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?item=2790109141&itemname=Lyudmila-D

I feel like I pretty decent roll.  Got Danger Close, Full Auto, and a Stability perk in the final three.  It really needs the stability. I was just playing with it, and it has a lot of kick with those four bullets.  I wish I'd gotten headseaker instead of danger close because of the kick!  I would have been a machine!  But it handles well, like all Hakke to me.  I love it!

Y'all pick up anything cool?

I didn't have time to pick anything up from the arms dealer, I'll have to do it this week. I got lucky with strikes, been getting several engrams. I used the last three of coin on that Hal aluk or whatever his name is and I got 2 exotic engrams to drop, and 3 legendary engrams, got the Hawkmoon at 290, and the Nighthawk helmet for my hunter. Then one Legendary scout rifle and a auto rifle that are decent. My maxed character right now is 277. I'm slowly but surely getting there. This weeks nightfall is a bitch though. It's hard as hell. That trickle effect is the worst. 

Arms-Day to do!!!

So, if you are at least level one, you can get stuff.  If you're limited by time/glimmer, get the Omalon Sniper!  I got it when I leveled my gunsmith on a rep item turn int.  IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My rolls are just OK, but the gun handles so well.  It has more impact than a LRD/Longbow/Her Benevolence.  This thing is really amazing!  I'm a below average sniper, but it helps a lot.  Not great aim assist, but it handles so very well.  I LOVE that thing!!!

I got myself up to 274/275 yesterday.  Looking forward to hitting the strikes and CoO.  I just ran the 36 strikes for the quests (I'm way behind) and did some other fill in things to get my quest logged clear.  Man, it was great!  I can't say enough how much I love the way upgrades come!  I just need to get back into doing the daily story missions and crucible missions for marks.  I have some gear I REALLY like that I can up grade.

TTK is the destiny we wanted.  I know they are going to drop the ball on some things later, but man, they really hit a homerun right now!

Whoever made the "Fears Embrace" mission needs to be beaten. 

I soloed it but it was a bitch and I got lucky af

My advice is head over to r/fireteams or destiny lfg and ask for help but if you want to solo it. 

Stay in that room you spawn in, get a good sniper out and preferably a rocket launcher with tracking. Get the boss as much as you can right as he spawns. Clear adds, but make sure to stay in that room- once adds are completely cleared- go after boss. After two or three rounds he will spawn taken and poison bubbles where you stand. DON'T leave that room unless you absolutely have to, or run and get ammo then return. Clear those bastard takens that shoot the blinding bubbles first. 

Good luck- I hated that mission 

I soloed it but it was a bitch and I got lucky af

My advice is head over to r/fireteams or destiny lfg and ask for help but if you want to solo it. 

Stay in that room you spawn in, get a good sniper out and preferably a rocket launcher with tracking. Get the boss as much as you can right as he spawns. Clear adds, but make sure to stay in that room- once adds are completely cleared- go after boss. After two or three rounds he will spawn taken and poison bubbles where you stand. DON'T leave that room unless you absolutely have to, or run and get ammo then return. Clear those bastard takens that shoot the blinding bubbles first. 

Good luck- I hated that mission 

I finally solo'd  it. I just sat in the room with my best auto rifle, a 294 lvl 1000 Yard Stare sniper and a rocket launcher. It wasn't too bad after i found the right combination. 

Archived